Breakthrough in Morcombe case

Discussion in 'Open Discussions' started by feather feet, Aug 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cav

Cav Gold Member

I DID READ IT!

I look forward to your PM to arrange a time we can discuss this clear misunderstanding you have about me further.

And S&T, you couldnt even tell me what my "contradiction" was that you so blatently DIDNT point out so why are you even commenting???

Goodnight!

Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
  2. Que Sera Sera

Que Sera Sera Well-known Member

No you didnt. You assumed I meant something else otherwise your wouldnt have clearly over reacted the way you have.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
  3. Spider n Toby

Spider n Toby Gold Member

Because as you would say yourself " I have a right too"
    Don't go telling me what I can and can't post on and I'm waiting toll I can go on a computer to quote your contradictions and besides your such a know it all why don't you go through and read it for yourself.

4. Que Sera Sera

PM sent as requested.

Ball is in your court now Cav. You have my phone number, if you wish to have a civil discussion, then Im willing.

5. Cav

Cav Gold Member

S&T Ive been commenting on this post since it started.....but I am sure you already knew that???? :}

Do you even have kids?

6. Spider n Toby

Hahahahha seriously dont ever start with the "do you have kids" comment..
    So what if youve posted since the start? And? Want a medal?

7. Cav

Cav Gold Member

Really...so whos to say I am not blaming myself then QSS?? Therefore you stating "you need a counsellor". How do you know I dont already attend counselling? Exactly.....you made assumptions.

8. Cav

Cav Gold Member

dont need to start with that comment because if you did have kids you wouldnt be acting like such a coward in your comments.....as I said...you still cant tell me where I "contradicted" myself.:}

9. Cav

Cav Gold Member

Um as I replied, TO MY FACE....not over the phone, over the phone is the same as hiding behind a computer....you said you would say it to my face, well do so!

10. Spider n Toby

READ MY POST!! I said I was waitin to go on the computer!!!
    I'm acting like a coward? Oh please GROW UP!!

Seriously can't be bothered..I think it's best this thread gets back on track and hopefully poor Daniel's remains are found so his family can move on and his twisted sick attacker gets what he deserves.

11. Que Sera Sera

As stated in my PM. I have given you my work schedule, so just name a time and place.

Im going to this with an open mind, all I ask is that you do the same.

12. Cav

Cav Gold Member

Open mind....oh sorry apart from all the judgemental comments you have made here without knowing the full facts??? yes ok, lets clear those up quick smart! Pm replied to.

13. Cav

Cav Gold Member

Well I did ask for it to go back on track quite a few posts back but you and QSS insisted on replying to my personal life so yeah......get it back on track!

You grow up S&T! Why dont you join QSS in the meeting if you are so intent on having a go at me :) you are very welcome to.

Otherwise, goodnight :)*

14. Spider n Toby

I never had a go at you.. I stated my opinion which I'm well within my rights to and it got your back up because it wasn't like yours.. Your the one calling me a coward.

15. jumpingeventer

jumpingeventer Well-known Member

I haven't read through the 20 odd pages of posts but I will say that I am very, very glad that the police have stuck with this case for the 8 years it has been!

No matter how you look at the case it's heartbreaking. It's probably been noted earlier in the thread but the ones who are suffering now are his parents. I can't even imagine what they are feeling. Daniel is at peace, they have to live with the judgement, guilt, sadness and "what ifs" for the rest of their lives.

16. Cav

Cav Gold Member

how many times do I need to ask for you to state what my contradiction is in this thread? or do you now retract that comment? because if you cant back it up S&T, it is a cowardly comment. Sorry...."just my perspective".

Pfft I'm wasting my time here, as I have on so many occassions, say my thoughts and get slammed...well I extend the offer to all that dont like me or what I have to say, now is your chance...say it to my face next friday when I meet with QSS or say nothing!

Goodnight.

17. Que Sera Sera

Im confused. So I was right in saying that counselling is needed for someone thinking they are to blame or I was wrong in thinking that someone needs counselling if they think they are to blame?

I said IF you are blaming yourself. How do you get an assumption out of the word IF? An IF statement requires the listiner to make the assumption, not the person making the statement

18. Cav

Cav Gold Member

.........you said IF I am blaming myself I should be seeking counselling....correct???? before I continue is that correct in what you said?

19. Que Sera Sera

Yes. I stand by that statement. I dont think that blaming yourself is a correct belief to have regarding your situation.

20. Spider n Toby

And how many times cav do I have to say.. I'm waiting till I'm on a computer so I can quote things!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.