BRAND Queries in here please

Discussion in 'Horse Racing' started by HalcyonStables, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Flyfree

Flyfree New Member

Any chance i can find out how many races he has done just trying to get some background on him thanks for your time

2. NaeNae87

NaeNae87 Well-known Member

no worries :)

3. NaeNae87

You could prob do a google search on him and it should show up stuff on punters paradise or something like that :)

4. flynn_luvs_carrots

flynn_luvs_carrots New Member

Hi Naenae, I (hopefully) managed to enlarge the photo. It's not a very good photo, if it's too unclear I'll be able to get a better one when he has his summer coat. :)[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

5. flynn_luvs_carrots

flynn_luvs_carrots New Member

6. nag

nag Well-known Member

flyn love carrots u might have to clip area to see

7. Black Ice

Black Ice Well-known Member

Just bumping this one in case someone can help me?? Thanks :)

8. NaeNae87

Hi Black Ice

Mr Brown looks to be;

Cosmic Halo (AUS) 1998
    Life Number: AUS00701587
    bay gelding
    Date of Birth: 01/12/1998
    Microchip Number: N/A
    DNA Typed: N
    by Don't Say Halo (USA) 1982
    from Lady Of Magic (AUS) 1981
    bred by Yilgarn Park Stud, WA

Last raced Albany 4/4/2006

Career winnings $4,760.00

9. Black Ice

Black Ice Well-known Member

Thanks so much NaeNae87... You're a legend :)*

10. Trace01270

Trace01270 New Member

Hi

I am trying to find out more about my old New Zealand thoroughbred. His brand mark is a very rounded w and the numbers are 14 and 5. I believe the brand belonged to a vet in the north of South Island. Taz is aged now so I am fairly certain he was born in 1985.

Hope you can help.

Thanks
    Trace

11. tundastruck

tundastruck New Member

Help with brand

Hi everyone,

I would love to know anything about my now elderly thoroughbred "jack". His brands are 19 over 8 and on the other shoulder A circle with a t in it. He is a chestnut gelding. When I bought him the lady said his racing name was just jack and he was born in 1998 but she turned out to be crazy so i cant really determine anything she said was true. I have added some pictures of him

He has a small white dot star and his back right leg has a small white sock. My email is mooncowfrog@live.com.au - any help is appreciated :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 18, 2013
  12. tundastruck

tundastruck New Member

oops i meant a circle with a T in it

13. tundastruck

tundastruck New Member

photos of jack

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

14. tundastruck

tundastruck New Member

photos of jack

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

15. Salinero

Salinero Well-known Member

Can you search a brand if you only got the branding on the left side of the horse?

16. celestialdancer

celestialdancer Gold Member

Youcan find the stud/breeder but not the horse in questin unless you have the drop number and year of foaling.

17. Salinero

Salinero Well-known Member

thanks. I have the 1 over 6 and can't make out the other side.. P21 or F21 or something simillar... I possibly know the stallion.

18. Kennygrem

Kennygrem New Member

Hi everyone,
    If anybody has any difficult brands or brands in general they need some help on feel free to pm me as I have over 30k brands over all breeds on a database file and I also have Studbook membership.

19. TBrule

TBrule New Member

Brand?

I am looking for any possible information (picture would be awesome!) of a horse that could possibly one of these two thoroughbreds. He was either Kiki's Koko (tattoo number I32882) or Mount Fantasy (tattoo number I32862). They were both bay geldings.
    He had an "!" (exclamation mark) brand.
    If any one has information I would GREATLY appreciate it.
    Thank you!

20. NaeNae87

Hey TBrule, this is a Western Australian based forum. Our TB's are branded, not tattooed.
    Maybe try The Horse Forum - Horses, horse riding, horse training, horse tack, horse pictures and video It's a North American based forum, they might be able to help? :) There are a few overseas members here, but I don't think anyone can search the US or Canadian stud books.