Bletchley Park offspring

Discussion in 'Horse Racing' started by Nickelodeon, May 14, 2009.

1. MinninupRoad

MinninupRoad Well-known Member

I think its more the fact that there is a crap load of BP horses out there now because of their temperaments and looks, but out of all of them a very small percentage would be good movers. That said, im yet to see one without that stunning petite head, soft eyes and that amazing shoulder/neck!!! i guess you cant have it all, they are undoubtably beautiful but certainly dont have a great trot on them.

I dont think ive ever known a particular stallion to throw so many horses that all look so similar, i can spot a BP horse a mile off, they all just have that 'look', ive met at least 10 and they have have had beautiful heads with a lovely conformation!!

2. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

*Shoves mylittlepony out the way and claims top spot* *#)

3. Que Sera Sera

Que Sera Sera Well-known Member

na na na na. Too late. I claimed that spot ages ago!

4. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

My friend has a BP that had a very good and long racing career..qualified for the Nationals at his 1st Hack show and placed in every ridden hack event he was eligible for at the Royal last year, is now dabbling in eventing, and is the best Kids/learners pony:)* I would have him in a heartbeat, he is a good honest horse, and so easy to work with:)*

5. Dapplegrey

Dapplegrey New Member

Yes I am taking my two boys to the Royal this year.Come and say hello.If you all want to send privately your numbers(details ect)then when any of ours retire you may be interested.I always choose the best homes and keep in contact.

6. tumbletoots

tumbletoots New Member

My partner is currently breaking a BP filly. I secretly hopes she runs slowly cos she is stunning. Best front and she moves well too.
    She is very kind, a little nervy atm but I think it is cos she was at a massive stud where she prob wasn't handled much.

7. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Sonya, when we have a spot I will let you know, I am a HUGE fan of BP's after having Paddy :)

And thanks everyone who is fighting over him but... I have bad news for you all. Paddy has a home with me for life :p

8. Que Sera Sera

Yes but I know for a fact you have left him to me in your will Kimaley

Umm by the way...are you severlly allergic to anything? Any medications etc etc :D

9. Yarraman

Yarraman Well-known Member

Hey listen QSS just leave her alone and go and put a compress on your BP and give him lots of hugs and kisses and tell him Aunty Yarra needs him better by Sunday at least. :D

10. Que Sera Sera

Oh crap Yarra, you highlighted my bad spelling LOL

He got lunged yesterday and Lexi will ride him today if its fine. Cross fingers we have seen the last of that nasty bruise.

11. Yarraman

Yarraman Well-known Member

Yeaaaah :))

12. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Haha oh great, another person threatening to kill me for him! *goes and paddlocks his gate* Paddy is my best mate :)*

13. Jez

Jez Gold Member

Maybe we need a sticky for offspring of horses who ONCE raced......sigh.

14. Que Sera Sera

LOL Poor Jez, the hackie and showing world is seeping into the racing cracks :D

15. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

I have PM'ed regarding this Dapplegrey :)

16. Jez

Jez Gold Member

Que - as a matter of respect we asked for a designated RACING thread because everytime any of us who own horses racing posted anything we would get slammed with how cruel horse racing is posts. So, approx 18months ago we asked for a designated racing thread that had nothing to do with hacking, showing, anything on the basis if you dont like racing you dont have to read it.......now, as a matter of respect I dont post NORTHERLY HAD DRESSAGE LESSONS in show or training threads, so is it that much of a stretch to return the favour??????

17. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Instead of posting random threads everywhere Jezz...you could have just asked the mods to move it;):)*

18. Jez

Jez Gold Member

Ahh but this way was more fun Goodie, im sure the mods will remove them.

19. Spider n Toby

Spider n Toby Gold Member

jezzzyy, u missed out horse and rider safety?

I was always interested to know, how northerley's riders. "safely".. rode him etc etc.. haha -.-

20. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

they will get growly though Jezz, making them do lots of work;):)*