birthday fairy

Discussion in 'Forum Management and Operation' started by Crafty, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Crafty

Crafty Well-known Member

Hey mods I know the birthday fairy is pretty cool but how do people get added to the calendar? its a fab idea and a nice touch congrats admin :)

2. katers93

katers93 Well-known Member

Since nobodies answered... Did you actually put your birthday in your info when you joined. I got a message from the BDF and all I did was put in my birthday in my personal info when I joined :)

3. Crafty

Crafty Well-known Member

Nah I didnt I just reckon the birthday fairy is so cute :) thanks katers

4. Sharaway

Sharaway Guest

Crafty,
    I can answer this for you, its an automatic feature that will happen if you have your profile set up correctly.

Under your USER CP
    then
    Your Profile
    then
    Edit Your Details

You will find the following

Date of BirthYour date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below.
    Month Day Year (Optional)

Under the Privacy section in order for your Birthday to display on the Calandar you have to use the setting..

Privacy
    Display Only Day and Month of Birth OR Display Age and Full Date of Birth

Change this setting, go back to the Calendar and ta da, you should be on there.

5. Birthday Fairy

Birthday Fairy Well-known Member

Sorry I missed this. But Sharaway has answered it very well :)*

And thanks for the comments Crafty, made my day :D

Now all you need to do is put your birthday details in and you will get a birthday wish from the Birthday Fairy :D

6. Crafty

Crafty Well-known Member

YAYY!!!!!

Thanks Sharaway I feel speshal now :)

Cheers birthday fairy I would think you have a big impact on how someones day has been when they see those threads :)

7. Sharaway

Sharaway Guest

Can I just point out here to Mod 3......................see huh huh...I am not all trouble ahahhaha *#)