'Before and After' Competition!!! - Hi Shine and Magic BB's

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by Lily, Aug 30, 2010.

1. horseychic

horseychic Well-known Member

oh goody i am clipping two of my feral minis today so will show what a excellent job the hot oil does after clipping.:)*

2. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

Check out the entrants so far on my website, link to the competition page is on my home page...

Magic Browbands Homepage

3. Maddog 29

Maddog 29 Well-known Member

Great Photos**)

Glad I'm not the judge:D

4. Jaana

Jaana Well-known Member

WOW great photos :)
    I agree with you Maddog, glad I am not the judge

5. Cassy Horse

Cassy Horse Well-known Member

How's the coat on the liver chestnut (# 10 I think)!! Good work whoever owns that one :))

6. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Thats Ruby - Kelly owns her,

Hard to believe its the same horse, lots of hard work :) and grown up about 2 yrs lol

7. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

So you can enter ones from before conditioning and stuff?
    & also, I wana enter one of Bess, but can Mum enter one of Red? (she owns him :p)

8. nag

nag Well-known Member

sent thru hope they worked mel,
    cheers liz

9. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

im blind cant find them*#)

10. Maddog 29

Maddog 29 Well-known Member

11. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

thanks got it now

should have read the rules better lol figured scrawny scruffy last year pics would sort of be i dunno wrong in showing the change before and after a show

ooops that will teach me

Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
  12. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

The intention was a pic taken on the same weekend, but the wording doesn't exclude shots taken from a while before. So its up to each person what they send. It was more about how a good wash, clip, plaits or brushing etc could pretty the horse up rather that a few years of condition and work but we wont be tunring those entries away its still a before and after.

And yes mum can enter Red Lauren. :)

13. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

sorry i didnt read it properly :eek:

14. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Hey Magic,

Ive been trying to reply to your email for the last couple of days, but it keep saying your mailbox is full :/

I have a better after pic thats facing the same way as the before one, is it to late to change?

PS i really liked the email you sent :)

15. maxntaz

maxntaz Well-known Member

wohoo... taking my before pic this arvo... am washing the horse tonight.. then "after pic" will be saturday... then emailing them through... yay... I will be using hishine and a magic browband LOL

16. beau

beau Well-known Member

Wont be entering this but we have just started on the High Shine on our little filly who has never had anything on her, and boy today have we noticed a difference.

I hope she comes up as specky as all of your entries, I am impressed.

17. Sam & Max

Sam & Max Well-known Member

Ill be putting mine in when I get home from work today :)...What time do I have until?

18. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

5pm :).....

19. maxntaz

maxntaz Well-known Member

ok.. got mine in.. Arnie sent mine in on my behalf... hopefully mel has them!! LOL

20. Secret85

Secret85 Well-known Member

I was going to enter, but couldn't get my picture under 1MB in the short amount of time I gave myself.... That'll teach me for leaving things till the last minute!