'Before and After' Competition!!! - Hi Shine and Magic BB's

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by Lily, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

It's time for another competition. @)@)

The theme of this competition is 'before and after show pics'...

Not 'before the show' and 'after the show', but a pic of your horse before you start to pretty it up, and then a final pic of the horse all done up and show prepped.

If you aren't into competing, then you can to enter an 'at home' before and after, take a pic of your horse, wash/pretty him or her up and take another shot then. (or a shot at Pony Club, ARC, Team Penning, whatever!)

The winning pics will get a Hi Shine/ Magic Browbands goodie pack.

A few things....
    There will be a bonus prize if you used Hi Shine, or you or your horse is wearing something made by Magic Browbands, so be sure to let us know if you used Hi Shine or Magic gear in your pics.

So... rules....

Each person may enter ONE 'before and after' series, consisting of two photos only.

• Pics must be in either jpg or pdf and be good quality (ie not blurry).
    • Pics must be under 1 megabyte in size.
    • You must own copyright to the photo, or supply written permission from the photographer that they are happy for the photo to be entered.
    • Photos must be emailed to mel@melodydesigns.com by 5pm Monday 20th September.
    • And finally, if you used Hi SHine or Magic gear, we may use your photos later for marketing purposes, so if you are not willing to allow us to do that, please advise us when you send the pics in. (we wont hold it against your entry:))

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2010
  2. Nikiwink

Nikiwink Well-known Member

Good idea for a competition Magic :)

I reakon i could have a fair few photos to enter :)

3. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

you can only send 2 though Nikiwink, so time to start choosing! :)

original post edited with a new closing date to give a longer time for people to get pics together...

4. Nikiwink

Nikiwink Well-known Member

But just one "before pic " really doesn't really show the whole picture lol

5. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

oh will have to go get some piccies*#)

do they need to be standing square and riderless?

Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
  6. Sam & Max

Sam & Max Well-known Member

Hmmm I dont "do" shows or have EVER "done" a show so might give this a try :)

If I get time LOL

7. WildandFree

WildandFree Well-known Member

how old can the pictures be as i have some that would be 2yrs or is that to old

WnF

8. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

nope, any kind of show pic you like**) And although I know you have show pics (cause we were at the same show as you earlier in the year!) they dont have to be show pics for those that dont 'show'. You can do all the foo-fooing and fussing at home and then take a pic of your handiwork!

no limit on age of pics. **)

9. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

i have lots of show pics but ive got a show on sunday so will have NEW ones just for you:)*

10. WildandFree

WildandFree Well-known Member

super i shall hunt mine down :)

also paying for the bb if your still willing to sell it to me

Cheers

WnF

11. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

Keep those entires coming in people! I shall post them all on my site on Monday...

of course! :)

12. stormie

stormie Well-known Member

i will take pics this weekend

13. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

Bugger... I'll miss this one. I'll get some ripper 'before' shots of Hondy when he comes back from his 6 month holiday, he's been running completely feral! But he's not coming back until October some time. I hope you get some great entries Mel.

14. stormie

stormie Well-known Member

i forgot my camera today so will get after shots tomorrow and before next weekend

15. Magic Moon

Magic Moon Well-known Member

Good weather today to obtain excellent photos.:)

16. Halligan

Halligan Well-known Member

Entered mine :D and you can use them for advertising if you want but she's half asleep in one and standing like a spaz in the other hahahaha

17. Magic Moon

Magic Moon Well-known Member

Are the entries coming in OK?

18. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

By request, we are extending the competition for another WHOLE WEEK! So you now have until 5pm Monday the 20th to get your entries in!!!

19. Jaana

Jaana Well-known Member

Thanks for extending it Magic :) Just sent my entries in :)

20. Sam & Max

Sam & Max Well-known Member

Oh cool I might get mine in now :)