Ball dresses

Discussion in 'Open Discussions' started by Zegger, Oct 27, 2010.

1. CDA

CDA Well-known Member

what size are you?!

you could 'hire' my wedding dress lol

It cost me $200 bucks brand new, wore it once for my wedding on horseback lol

[​IMG]

2. blondeshowjumper

blondeshowjumper New Member

There wasnt too many disgusting ones when i went there. However i found the dress i wanted and then ordered a new one (it had to come from america i think) so there was no chance of makeup stains etc hahaha)

3. Alice_Jayne

Alice_Jayne Active Member

4. sil

sil Gold Member

wow CDA that's some serious boobage! (no offence)!!

5. Spider n Toby

Spider n Toby Gold Member

Really think, do you really want a big poofy dress? My friend had a HUGE poofy dress and she regretted it.. the whole night people kept stepping on it, it got in the way of the chairs/table...

We had a hummer limo too, and getting in and out of it was so hard for her.. They are a pain in the bum! lol Espically as you spend most the night dancing/moving around.

6. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

didnt go to my ball. kind of wish i did though but was on holiday in tasmania

a friend of mine bought a dress that was $1500 and then still had to pay to get it shortened and the whole thing was soooo heavy.

found the dress i would have worn though was under $200 if i was to go

7. CRH

CRH Well-known Member

If your looking for one of a kind then Lisa Ho in perth is the place to go. My dress was 1500 but i got it for 850 due to the sale they ahd going. Its 100% silk and is a beautiful marble patern on yellow. I will post a pic, they are really great there, the lady even got the tailor across from the shop to put a smail trail and finger loop on the dress for me, I highly recomend them. Also the dresses there are not common and you can pretty much be assured you will have an individual and stunning evening gown.

This one was mine, i loved it! Though shame about the photography lol :p I had to originally crop the corners out
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
  8. CDA

CDA Well-known Member

lol Sil...that was all the dress... I have meager boobs :(

I didnt step on my dress at all - I had some strange metal hoop to wear under it that kept it out.......

9. InkibahD

InkibahD Well-known Member

The place in the city that someone else was talking about is i think dana mathers maybe or something like that its in one of the arcades
    they have the ads with the girls saying style & clolour exclusive to your prom, they have nice upmarked stuff
    I got mine from intangible 8 years ago
    its a dark purple 2 pies with a corset top and a bottom that poofs out with a train....they always used to have nice ball dresses mine cost $480 8 years ago haha so they arent cheap

10. mosi hudson

mosi hudson New Member

Bridalfeel, one of leading suppliers of wedding & special occasion dresses. We keep abreast with the latest trends in bridal fashion, offering fashionable dresses of good quality at the most reasonable price for every unique bride in the world.

http://www.bridalfeel.co.nz/ball-dresses