baldivis showjumping day

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by SanTann, Jun 21, 2008.

1. SanTann

SanTann Well-known Member

just wondering who is thinking of going to this:confused: i might be going but depends if i am prepared enough*#) it would be my first showjumping show:)* also is it a good show and how many people are usually there:confused:

Santann

2. I'm going and doing the 60 and 85 i think and giving pony 6 bar a try **)
    It is usually a really fun day , with quite good courses and jumps. It is usually quite busy too, but its fun :)

3. Cowgirl Kid

Cowgirl Kid Well-known Member

Slick and I are planning on going (well, I am anyway)! Rallying my mates around too so should have a little crowd there! :D

4. Stormy

Stormy Well-known Member

when is it? might have to come down

5. cowgirl_in_disguise

cowgirl_in_disguise Active Member

yes i would like to know when too!
    Is it at Baldivis PC?

6. tez

tez New Member

im hoping to give tajy boy a go...only 30,45 and MAYBE 65 (depends if im feeling brave lol

7. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Yep sure is.

Depends if i have a horsiee by then.. if so i'll only enter 10 inches LOL

8. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

would like to but to far away from me but will let my little mate know

9. cowgirl_in_disguise

cowgirl_in_disguise Active Member

so when is it?? By the way Lauren how did Morgan Park go PM me if you like:)*

10. SanTann

SanTann Well-known Member

it is on sunday the 13th july. if you go onto the other site and go into events the program is there:) :)*

11. snoopydoo

snoopydoo Well-known Member

I'm hoping to take my daughter and Toby. He's good at jumping but she finds it a bit difficult to steer and jump at the same time. I'm trying to find out if I'm allowed to run in front of her or lead her over the 30cm in the encouragement ring. ( Any higher than 30cm and I don't think I'll get over them!!!LOL!) I've seen ponies lead before so I'm hopeful we'll be going. I'll be the idiot jumping without a pony under me!!!*#)

12. Mocha

Mocha Well-known Member

Should I send entries off or not. hmm. I might just do training rounds.

13. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

You should definately do it Tanika.. you and bear are fantastic together.. comeon.. you know you want to (plus then i have someone to cheer for :) )

14. snoopydoo

You not cheereing for us then Lauren?? LOL!! Mocha, do we not have to pay for the training rounds. I wanted to ask that but I think you already answered me!!

15. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Haha.. of course i'll be cheering for you and the Tobsta!
    Just about to pm you. :)*

16. Mocha

Mocha Well-known Member

Yes, I think you have to pay?
    I'm just not sure if I wanna go or not :p

17. snoopydoo

OH bugger... I was hoping to get a freebie!!!!!

18. snoopydoo

Just got a reply from the lady organising the SJ day. She said I can run in front during the training round BUT..if I did run in front during the competition round we'd be automatically placed last BUT we'd still get a ribbon cos they give them to all the kids in the encouragement ring. What to do. At 8 it's all about ribbons so I guess we'll be doing both rounds.

* wonders if they give ribbons to v tired mums after they've jumped a clear round on foot//*

19. lil bec

lil bec Well-known Member

i would do the training round and then let her do it by her self in the competition :D all will be good

20. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

If G is only jumping 10 inches couldn't she for the competition just walk him round the course? Or just walk and then trot a few strides before the jump. :)