Baldivis Showjumping Day 29th of November

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by little_welsh, Oct 21, 2009.

1. OMG..
    My sister who could easily be outsmarted by a goldfish is on arena party :eek: apologies in advance :/

2. SaddleClubber

SaddleClubber Active Member

does anyone know who the photographer will be???

3. Kerret Photography will be there im prety sure?

4. ZaZa

ZaZa Guest

Lauren I've never seen a showjumping draw that has exact times, just an order is all.
    Placing the riders in an order gives the whole event some structure and avoids having every rider queued up at the gate from the get go all wanting to do their rounds at the same time.
    Best you can do is figure out roughly that if it starts at 8 and your the 20th rider, then allow x amount of minutes per rider and go from there. :)

5. ExBritKid

ExBritKid Active Member

My classes are pretty big :eek:
    shall be fun tho :) can wait, mums only ever been an xc jump judge and shes got gate marshall :p she will be loving lifeeee, less boring haha :p

feel free to come say hi :D
    ill be on the bay and chestnut which one white sock and a blaze in pinjarra uniform

Last edited: Nov 27, 2009
  6. leah

leah Well-known Member

Just a thought Has everyone got their Interschools forms printed off for signing?????? Mite be worth getting in early.............

7. alex

alex Well-known Member

Spot on ZaZa.
    When I go to a competition, the times are never printed.
    A good guide however, is to say that each rider has 2mins in the ring, and between classes 15 minutes to change and walk a course, and add 5 or so for presentations between classes.

8. toffeelover

toffeelover Well-known Member

Im going to Watch thats it hope to see some stockies jumping :)

9. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Just leaving now.
    I'm in ring 1, on a chestnut with all purple gear.. come say hi @)

10. Missbella

Missbella New Member

Hey Guys, Photos are up online if you want to have a looksie !! Enjoy :)

11. Roleysgirl

Roleysgirl Active Member

WOW love the photos on Bonnita Rossimeno Photography - About am definetly going to buy a couple, so proud of my boy, we got a clear 95cm but 2 rails in the jumpoff and 2 rails in the 105(at the same 2 jumps- the jump for joy plastic ones!). But hes only 4 years old and it was his first ever classes above 85cm! So am very happy and well done to Baldivis for running such a great day!