Baldivis Showjumping Day 29th of November

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by little_welsh, Oct 21, 2009.

1. leah

leah Well-known Member

Thanks for that Coz I was hoping it would be as simple as that............ Hope to see a few stockies. Jay will be there on the big black Dougal with lovley lime green boots. doin 1.05 and 1.15m I will be the stressed out mother tryign to keep one eye on my Kamakazi style son whilst attemptign to contain my totally feral 2yr old daughter. adn probably failign miserably at both.

2. Coz

Coz Well-known Member

No problems :)

3. Cornish Pixie

Cornish Pixie Active Member

For those impatient people *#) - the schedule has already been submitted to the other site - when it is up all depends on when it is uploaded that end ! **)

4. Jump Off

Jump Off Well-known Member

Draw is up!!! :)*

5. leah

leah Well-known Member

Any one wanna swap a helper job???????????? Im totally stuffed......i have to brign Jessica ( 2yrs) adn jay is riding at the same time as my job . so he cant watch her..........Im ring crew for 1.05 adn 1.15. ive emailed the organisers but im sure they have enuf to do. im happy to travel early to do someone elses job if they will do mine...............pweeeeeseee anyone??????????????

6. Jump Off

Can I swap??? I am on canteen from 10am - 1pm would you prefer that??? I don't know how I am going to manage as I think I will still be riding at 10am.

7. leah

leah Well-known Member

i will email and ask if i can dio that with jess with me

8. leah

leah Well-known Member

i have emailed them but it is certainly a better solution saftey wise for me and jess, (not ideal but better) no horses gallopin through the canteen.........LOL could you PM me you real name so i can let them know.

9. SaddleClubber

SaddleClubber Active Member

wooohoo i always get so excited when the draw goes up :D

not much of a turn out for the bigger classes though... oh well late start, early finish thats what i love :p

10. Jump Off

PM sent :)

11. what does arena party mean?

12. Jump Off

picking up poles :D:D

13. Dashbabe

Dashbabe Well-known Member

You supply all the food and drinks for the judges/riders to have a big party in the arena *#)

I think its setting up jumps or pole pickup, one of them

14. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

:/ Mum got push on Marshell..
    Gah, doesn't have times on the draws anyway so didn't help me plan it..
    I kind of thought that was the point of draws? So you know what time your round is on? LOL

15. SaddleClubber

lol if your riding in the 105cm or up - my mother is doing the gear check (first time in her life) and i think shes a bit stressed about it so go easy on her LOL
    *#)

16. Dashbabe

Dashbabe Well-known Member

Umm what the hell haha!! that is the point of draws lol

Tell your mum to keep track of who's warming up, otherwise their will be chaos just like the summer series where everyone came out at the same time wanting to do their round, people where waiting to go in for about 1h AFTER warming up as there where so many people (and this was in the heat of the day too) It was a recipe for angry parents, grumpy kids and over it ponies

17. SaddleClubber

LOL dw shel be drunk on power once they give her her clipboard :p shes more worried about something horrible happening but i told her that people jumping this height know the rules and what gear is acceptable so will be easier than doin the little rings... hopefully :)*

18. leah

leah Well-known Member

at that height they should know the rules. just watch out for really nasty bits, adn she will definatly be able to refer any decisions to a higher power when needed.

19. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Haha i haven't told mum yet *#) Its her first time doing help duty and i was hoping she would be in canteen, but ah well.
    If your in ring 1 please be nice to my non horsey mum pmsl.

Dashbabe, it says ring starts at 8, that's it.. *sigh* so guess we just rock up at 8 and wait for my turn? lol, wish it had exact times.. i'm hoping to have time to do my rounds than quickly go to Mundi sales *#)

20. Katt13

Katt13 Well-known Member

lol didnt want to seem unpatient? was jst wondering.... ;)