Baldivis One Day Event.. Results & Piccies?

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Lauren, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

:)* Is it to soon?
    Looking forward to *lots* of pictures
    Hope you all had a great day
    **)

2. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Just a had a phone call, I know someone who did really well**) Results aren't up yet and there are still some people competing. They said it will probably be at least another 1.5 hours before results are in and official:)

3. benben

benben Well-known Member

i no 2 people who did very well i will let them post there results tho.well done :)

4. SandownLodgeJelks

SandownLodgeJelks Well-known Member

i didnt have a very fun day. horse was playing up and was so tired from the previous night. we got a dressage score of 55.60% with 1 rail in sj and some time penalties for xc. all clear tho. Saw a few stockies there :)

5. Monkey

Monkey Well-known Member

sandownlodgejelks, dont worry that sounds like an awesome day :)

6. GiGi

GiGi Guest

any more results yet ??

7. LeedaleLodgeChik

LeedaleLodgeChik Well-known Member

hi all, i got a 36.6 in the dressage and went double clear xc and sj. i won my c grade pcawa class. Also bianca spice won her pcawa age class e grade go leedales.

8. GiGi

GiGi Guest

Fantastic result ! Do you know who won the E grade under 12 ?

9. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

Well done Leedale

Sooo - I wanna know how Bubbles, Haulix & Archie went!!!???

10. Archie

Archie Active Member

Well I had a great day, we just did the E grade and Rex was sooooo good, he got a bit full of himself in the xc as he hasnt done it for years and was sooooo excited!! so I spent alot of the time holding him back trying to take it easy but he just wanted to drag me to the bigger fences!! got a few time penalties for that but I didnt mind cos he was fantastic! :)*

11. Bubbles

Bubbles Well-known Member

I had a great day I got 44.4 in my dressage, clear showjumping and clear cross country with no time faults.

For his first ever time doing dressage, SJ and XC, he handled it a treat and loved the galloping through the bush :p

And we WON our class, the open E grade.

So happy with my pony :D

12. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Cool Bubbles! Well done **) A new discipline for Desie maybe?????

13. izzy2512

izzy2512 Gold Member

Wow well done shell :) Nice work. Any pictures anyone?

14. PELLY20

PELLY20 Active Member

We had a great day Kayla got 2nd in the Dgrade 12 under and I finished 4th in the open D grade. Congrats to Baldivis for a wonderful day

15. mav

mav Well-known Member

was there with my mate and she had a good day too... even though she had an error of course in dressage, a refusal and time penalties in xc and a refusal in sj it was both hers and the horses first ode at c grade so she was thrilled it all went well!! i also know a couple of other people that went that did well too... must have been the day for it **)

16. Bubbles

Bubbles Well-known Member

I have pictures coming......

17. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

Does anyone know how MINIGIRL went? on her paly gelding?

18. Archie

Archie Active Member

Was there a photographer there today?? :confused:

19. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Type "horsetales" into google and you will find his website :)

20. mav

mav Well-known Member

bubbles i think i sw you doing your sj... if so desi is gorgeous and you did well...

was a couple of palli's there today (i think or else i was seeing double!!) but i'm not sure how they went... looked to be doing quite well in the sj..