Baldivis ODE

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Pocket Rocket, Aug 3, 2009.

1. nag

nag Well-known Member

my daughter is in open E grade , her number is 119, her dressage is not till 11:17am, whoohoo sleep in

2. magic_impact

magic_impact Well-known Member

#124 for me :)
    see you all there!

Loving the late start time too nag. I'll try and remember to say hi to your daughter. I'm an old fart in E Grade (well 27 is old i spose) so i should be easy enough to spot!

3. Pocket Rocket

Pocket Rocket Well-known Member

so am i being dumb? i cant find the draw!! haha. can someone please send me the link =] lol

4. Pocket Rocket

OMG. they messed me up!! they have put me in E grade, not D so that means i have to learn a whole new dressage test, and i have just got the 1.3 in my head and i know how to do the 1.3, did it yesterday and just got to fix a couple of things up and now they have to get the 1.2 stuck in my head plus i rang them up LAST week to check to make sure i am in there (as friends werent and she wasnt sure about me) and i told the lady, D grade, my name, PC etc etc and she said yep your in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. magic_impact

magic_impact Well-known Member

I would give them a call. The event is still over a week away, they should be able to swap you into the correct class.

6. Mocha

Mocha Well-known Member

Number 87. cant wait! :D

7. ExBritKid

ExBritKid Active Member

Right behind you tanika :D

number 88:)*

8. Pocket Rocket

mum rang up the lady, and i forgot to change my class on one of the 2 forums (woops) and she didnt realize either, anyway she gave me the option of which one to do. mum told her, never done a competive riund of XC on him, but have done a training day at horsemens and have done a few 65cm jumps. she advised us that as the course is a bit turny and not hard but harder then most it would be better to do E grade =]. so im doing E grade =]=]... btw mum told her i SJ him 60-65 comp and 70 home and she said thats fine =]

oh and im number 90!! =]

9. Roleysgirl

Roleysgirl Active Member

It ll be my first C grade. so scared! My horse is a serious tank! haha does anyone know what test the C graders have to do???

10. dramaqueen

dramaqueen Well-known Member

Im #29 :). I'm competing against i girl i was best friends with in year one and two. I hadnt seen her for ages until last year i saw her a few shows i went too.

11. SandownLodgeJelks

SandownLodgeJelks Well-known Member

im number 60.

dressage 10.28
    xc 2.13
    sj 12.28

12. Katt13

Katt13 Well-known Member

Im no. 91,, its my new horsies first go at eventing so may b interestin!
    The draws out really early which is good!!
    Good Luck for nxt week!!**)

13. Roey

Roey New Member

Im taking my buckskin boy in the PCAWA D Grade :)

Its our first ODE in almost 2 months so its prob gonna be funny *#)

I think im number 39 so if you see me say hello cos I would love to meet people @)

14. Katt13

Katt13 Well-known Member

hey hey roey,, i saw ur results from the zone dressage,, very jealous!!**)

BTW dad accidently took ur dressage tests from tht day home,, will give em to u at baldivis!

Last edited: Aug 8, 2009
  15. Anna_Smiler

Anna_Smiler Well-known Member

no it wont! ul do great! u did such nice CONSISTENT tests at the versitility challenge! unlike me!

16. Anna_Smiler

Anna_Smiler Well-known Member

im number 46
    dressage at 8:35
    xc at 1:52
    and sj at 12:00

how exciting

17. Roey

Roey New Member

Hahaha yeah thats ok , i emailed your dad just to check that he had them cos thats what Tam said , he reckons he is going to frame them heheehe

Are you gonna come and watch at states cos Carolyn said you guys arent going :( Thats sad, we always need more peel people lol

So will you come and be my cheerleaders???? PLeeeease :D
    Cant wait to see the tests :)
    Who else is going, I would love to meet some stockies as im new and would love to see some new people@)
    Im on a buckskin hack in the PCAWA D grade,so any body come and watch and you can tell me how bad it is *#)

18. Roey

Roey New Member

OH hey
    Im number 39 so ill try and come and say hello to you before dressage, maybe in the warmup @)
    If i forget then im on a buckskin so please come and say hi **)

19. Roleysgirl

Roleysgirl Active Member

Hey, got my times, ill be all done by 1 o clock :) Im number 8, ill be on a big steel grey TB. Please come up and say hi :) does anyone know what test c graders have to do??

20. Satorii Lodge

Satorii Lodge Well-known Member

course was too windy for my lump at e grade so no way were we doing d lol but they are trying to make the course more flowing ...will be there with cait cheering on the lil grey terror