Baldivis ODE

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Pocket Rocket, Aug 3, 2009.

1. TPRD

TPRD Active Member

Hey Paula223, mum said she had time for a chat with you today, i hear celine is much better, she must be if she played with Abbie all day!!!

the grottiest kid in the entire world! haha, i once described her (over loudspeaker) at the SEC as "if anyone has seen a grubby, dirty, and probably smelly kid at about hip height with unbrushed hair, probably rolling in a mud puddle somewhere, could they please drag it using thumb and forefinger to the van?" my mum went from nearly peeing her pants laughing, to realising it was her youngest daughter i was describing! haha. should've added "approach with caution, extremely dirty"

2. paula223

paula223 Gold Member

OMG ROFLMAO!!!!
    hahaha yeh she did playwith Abi alllllll day so yeh Celine is definetly better!!
    Abi is the funniest little tom boy lol i have ever met!!
    She even turned round to this teenage boy who was stood in the cue waiting for his chips
    Why do you keep following me!!! lmao this lad was wetting himself

3. nag

nag Well-known Member

lol paula now i know who you are and i did see you yesterday too
    wattle thanx for the pics they're great shots of brooke

4. paula223

paula223 Gold Member

lmao i think everyone knows me now!!!
    yeh i swore it was you,cos i walked past youa few times and wondered if it was :)

5. Mocha

Mocha Well-known Member

oooh if anyone else got photos of rider 87 (me) feel free to post them :D

6. magic_impact

magic_impact Well-known Member

Yay! Came second in the open E Grade, by about 2 points. Last E Grade for Milo :) He is such a champion of a horse, so nice and easygoing.

I am kind of kicking myself though, we got 4 penalties in the SJ for crossing path (I went through the start twice and came back around on myself), Duh. At least it its only the rider who is a bit slow, not the horse!

If anyone has any photos of me, please put them up, #124, bay horse with body clip and fluffy head/legs. Also if someone could PM the details of any official photographers who were there, that would be great.

7. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

me and my mum thought my sister was going to do that. we were at the fence waving and pointing haha she didnt cross so it was ok

8. nag

nag Well-known Member

9. Anna_Smiler

Anna_Smiler Well-known Member

i had an awesome wkd! i was number 46! riding the rose grey gelding!

it was my boys first ODE! we ended up coming in 4th over all in the open D grade. we got 66% (51.0 penalties) on our dressage, clear in our showjumping, clear in our XC, but got 3.2 time penalties! which im so annoyed about! i didnt understand the rules for timing in XC, i thought u got 20seconds lee way each side of the optimum time, meaning you could come in then and not incur any penalties! which i was wrong about! meaning we came in about 4 seconds after optimum time = 3.2 time penalties! oh well! next time il get it right!

but none the less i had an awesome day!!! xc was awesome and stoked that we went clear! thought he might stop at a few, but he was very bold!

cant wait for gidgie!
    does anyone know who the photographer was?

10. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

;) Lol, i think you mean my blurry one of toffee jumping *#) PMSL.. reason its so blurry as i was putting the camera down as he jumped it coz i thought you were a gonna..
    When did you fall off? :S

11. Nickelodeon

Nickelodeon Well-known Member

Congrats Anna, awesome awesome stuff! Knew you two would be oober tremendous :)* Welcomeeeeeee to the eventing world **)

12. Newman Racing

Newman Racing Active Member

Argh

I Stacked It yesterday = ( dont know what happened but it was at the snake pit jump for d grade, however i somehow got back on and completed came fifteenth out of a pretty big class but argh so angry at my dressage my horse was going physcho lol anyone get any pictures of #61?

13. dramaqueen

dramaqueen Well-known Member

I didnt think my horse would go over the snake pit, i couldnt slow him down and i was freaking out that he was going to slow down and i was goig to hit the jump, but he cleared it with no problems. The whole way the only jump he looked at was the speed bump.

14. Newman Racing

Mmm he wasnt refusing or anything i think he must of hit is front leg with the jump and kind of tripped himself but when his neck went down i came off, rolled a bit too lol bit bruised and sore.

15. Newman Racing

Oh i meant to say well done mmm it was a bit scary looking, anyone know of the photographers that were there?

16. dramaqueen

dramaqueen Well-known Member

twotone was there at jump one and wattle was there and lauren had a camera at jump 19. Wattles oh had a camera at the water jump too, but we tried to only get pics of people we knew, like dashbabe and mocha

17. TPRD

TPRD Active Member

omg haha thats great for celine ahh poor boy a while ago she just ran at one of my guy friends and headbutted him in his sensitive spot(she was waist high lol)

poor kid*#)

18. twotone

twotone Well-known Member

Sorry I didnt get any photos of you. I was just walking back after getting photos of my sister (Dashbabe) at jump 11 when you came through :eek:

19. Shenalar

Shenalar Well-known Member

don't know who the photographer was, but twotone got a good pic of you at jump 1 :)

20. Anna_Smiler

Anna_Smiler Well-known Member

ooo really??? would love it if she could post it! :)*