Baldivis Breed Show - Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by cobbie, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. country chick89

country chick89 Active Member

ok i had a really good day to my new baby out to her first show ever and results were as follows:

EHQ Little Concent

3rd open showmanship
    2nd Best presented quarter horse
    1st Quarter horse filly 3yrs and under
    CHAMPION MARE/FILLY

Very Very proud of her and when she settled down OMG anyone would think she done it all before :)*

Leon there was one quarter horse Gelding that my sister showed ( her horse)
    took out first best presented, 1st gelding 4yrs and over then champion gelding

Classiccowgirl i loved ur colt he is absoultly stunning little man congrats on ur very successful day :)) what is his breeding if u dont mind me asking

2. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Thanks CC, big congrats on your results. Glad there was a few there supporting the breed, one day we will meet up!

3. uno

uno Active Member

I am entiltled to my opinion just as everyone else is on here, If you dont like it then dont read it. I did not write in that disabled people were not included in that statement as I thought that it would have been common sense that they were. Guess there is a lot of common sense missing from this forum.

4. uno

uno Active Member

Insulting ....I havent even started yet.

5. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

OMG!!! Don't you think you have said enough stupid ill informed things:confused: If you get off on criticising people when you are far from perfect yourself you are the one with "issues" :mad: If you think you can intimidate me with threats of more insults you have picked the wrong person here lady:}

If you read back through this thread you will see it is not just me who finds you insulting, and not just insulting towards me, but anyone that chooses, for whatever reason to use a handler**) maybe you need to look at yourself if you feel such a need to put people down when you have no idea of their circumstances or why they choose to use someone else to show their horses. I know or a fact that I have shown my horse, who is a hell of a lot bigger than most of yours at a hell of a lot more shows than you ...why is that? Can you not show your own ponies';'
    The day has been several times**)

6. Hen

Hen Well-known Member

OMFG!!!!!! I am just off to my beddie byes but I just HAD to say this or I would be muttering it in my sleep lol ... UNO ... stop trying to rain on peoples' collective parade.

They all had a great, fun day, they love their horses, and feckin good on them. They won stuff - feckin good on them. Some people are trainers and not competitors and prefer others to do the showmanship thing. No problem with that. Some people cannot physically run a horse out to its best advantage, have the sense to know that, own it and get someone else to do it for them. That is just plain bloody sensible.

Leave well enough alone, you are making yourself look really bad and like a total BITCH!!

Well done all :)* KEEP SMILING!!!! **)**)**)**)

7. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Night Hen @)

Curious UNO that you choose to aim your attack at me, I am definitely not the only one that finds you rude and insulting:)*

8. smash

smash Well-known Member

well i thought this RESULT thread must of been full of RESULTS !!!
    popped in to see ALL THE PHOTOS but nup, 1 photo and full of insults.
    UNO has only aired her opinion and has not personally attacked anyone, but he/she certainly has been personally attacked !!!!
    for goodness sake, uno has only said she cant see the reason to get others to run out a horse, is this a crime ?
    there are 4 reasons why people post that they are "highly" offended and keep posting
    1) because they HAD admire or respect said person.
    2) they dont really like said person anyway, so they will be offended from anything they say and will constantly post to make sure everyone knows how "offended" they are.
    3) they are sticking up for a friend and the mob mentality shall start of constant attacks.
    4) then there are those that ARE offended, say it once and leave it at that (true disappointment post)
    so school yard drama !!!

now where are all the pretty pictures ??????
    you all have lovely horses, so please post photos of your lovely horses !!!!!

Last edited: Sep 13, 2011
  9. uno

uno Active Member

Absolutley Smash... where did I say anyone is overweight/fat/unfit ect....
    It seems to me some people have opinions on everything from a lady saving a pony from the knacker,(preg mare) the way someone rides their horse. God forbid a person making a statement of their own opinion and you all think its aimed at YOU! ..
    Get over yourselves, the world doesnt go around you.
    Personal I dont give a stuff about any of the comments made about me. I think its a pity that this is supposed to be an open forum and a person cant express their opinion because of a few sensitive souls whom get all upset and teary when a comment is made about a pony club run breed show ......

Have a good day Smash:)

10. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Everyone's entitled to their own opinions Uno :) It's some people's opinion that your comments are rude...my opinion as well. You're saying it's ok for u to have your opinion, but that's a two-way street.

I can see why people haven't posted their pics lol

11. Stockmans Farm

Stockmans Farm Active Member

Typical know it all horse people running there mouth off in the wrong places!!!

Smash and UNO you are barking up the wrong tree in this thread so best keep YOUR opinions to yourself.

Seems to me UNO you have been beaten by a horse without there owner being the handler? Or you are a sore loser?

I'm new to the show world and people have been nothing but nice to me and full of praise! Especially Elanda who's horse is stunning!

My mum has recently started showing my paint stallion, she has lost her confidence with horses over the years and he is perfect for her!

I am more than happy to step aside and watch her and be thoroughly proud of her with him!

She took out supreme paint at her 2nd show with him! He is going far better with her than he has me the last year!

So get back in your box and take your negative opinions elsewhere! Not in a results thread where people are proud of their accomplishments!!!!!

12. uno

uno Active Member

HaHA you are so barking up the wrong tree!
    I show my own ponies and have rarely been beaten, when I have been beaten in the ring the winning pony was shown by its owner/breeder ....Being new to the "showing" game , you are still viewing things through rose tinted glasses. I give you a season or so to see the real picture.. good luck to your mum I think she will do well if she has a thick skin .

13. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Wow Uno, your really being defensive about this. Haven't you done enough?

You need to realise what you said insulted people, I guess your initial reaction was to get nasty? But maybe admit you said things wrong, apologies and move on. After all, you want things to be friendly next time you show don't you?

P.S I love having someone else show my horses and there is absolutely nothing wrong with me ;). But your opinion doesn't matter, its the judges opinion that does!

14. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

OMG Uno you so need to get a life and get your rose coloured glasses off yourself. Far out you certainly have tickets on yourself.

To all the others I'm glad most of you had a good show and so look forward to photos so please all start ignoring Uno statements and go on with the results and PHOTOS PHOTOS PHOTOS..... it was such a beautiful day so there must be PHOTOS.

15. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

At the end of the day, even the best handler can only show the horse off to the best of the HORSEs ability. If its a badlyconformed, ugly, poorly moving horse it will still do badly. And if its an awesome specimen of it's breed it would probably still do well with joe blogs showing it (think i proved that on Sunday LOL)

16. catweazle

catweazle New Member

HUMAN NATURE!';'
    Stunning day! Stunning horses! Get on with it!
    WE ARE ALIVE AND LIVING A NOT TOO BAD LIFE!**)

17. uno

uno Active Member

So I am wrong to have an opinion? Havent I done enough of what? what I have said that is nasty? apologise, Not likely nothing to apologise for except for having an opinion on an open forum. I show at shows that only have eastern states judges, which doesnt happen often here in WA , So couldnt careless about whom is at a show or not

18. uno

uno Active Member

I am a confident and out going person , And if that is called having tickets on yourself then so be it, better that than a shrinking violet with out the courage to say what you think!

19. Mod 5

Mod 5 Moderator

ok - what a shame this thread has gone south.... thats enough!

20. classiccowgirl

classiccowgirl New Member

Thanks you filly did so well congrats :) if that was her first time she is going be old hand at the show scene in no time :)Ace is By Cooscenario IMP out of Superiority who is by classy priority. **)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.