Baldivis Breed Show - Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by cobbie, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. odway

odway Guest

There's not enough pictures in this thread... just saying :p

2. paula223

paula223 Gold Member

I had a Lovely Time just Drooling over ALL the Lovely Horses & Ponies **)
    What a Gorgeous Day for it also
    Even though i had my Uggies On lmao Go no where without my Bogans lol

3. Pharazon

Pharazon New Member

Uno I find this comment VERY offensive, I have to pay handlers to show my horse/s whether it be a small breed show or a Royal because I can't. I would look very silly trying to show my horse dragging an oxygen cylinder around with me. So do you think because I can't do it myself I should not have horses? I think not, they are what give me the strength and determination to get up every day. If I could, I would and it saddens me that I can't. Don't be so quick to judge people for not showing their owns horses.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2011
  4. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

My point exactly Pharazon...all sorts of reasons and nobody's right to judge:)*

I, like to show my horse to his best Uno, and because of this I get outside help when I can because I just cannot run fast enough:( You might be happy with doing a 2nd rate job because it is "just Baldivis" but their are plenty of people that take more pride in their horse being shown and always like to show their horses at their best:)*

5. uno

uno Active Member

Actually if doing a second rate job means my colt and mares rarely are awarded less than champion , Reserve champion and SOS then I am happy doing a second rate job. If you cannot run fast enough to do your horse justice then perhaps there is other issuses than you should be addressing

6. uno

uno Active Member

Where did I say you should not have horses ? I actually agree with disabled persons have access to everything that able bodied people have access to, so dont start putting words into my mouth.

7. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

#( Now that really is offensive.

8. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

I have one or two people that I ask to run out my horses :) I also pay someone to service my car, and I buy pre-slaughtered meats. I'm quite happy having "issues" :D

9. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

back on track here :}

congrats everyone **)- it looks like there was some lovely horses & ponies there yesterday.

yep more pics needed

Cheers
    Lee

10. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Depends what you are happy wiith I guess;) What I do with my life is none of your business. You are a stupid rude person which has been shown on here time and time again. I have seen your horses standards of presentation and the way that they have been shown and if you are happy with that it is your decision.

11. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Oh my.... talk about kicking some people in the gut huh??? #(

12. Melle79

Melle79 Well-known Member

It's a bit early in the morning for all this guys

Who cares who shows who's horses so long as they are still going to support the clubs and everyone is putting in the hours of effort to prepare for these days and everyone is having fun.

Isn't that the main thing?

more photos please

13. chavi

chavi Well-known Member

Yes please!!! :)*

14. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

What "issues" I have or havent got is none of your business and do not presume to think you know about people. Once again just proving how stupid and rude you are.

apologies for my posts to those who competed and posted on here and to those wanting to know results...but enough is enough and your posts, UNO will not be tolerated by me...who the hell are you to judge others when you are a hell of a long way from perfect

15. princeton

princeton Well-known Member

Rise above it Elanda ;) ....go back and read your post that states its most importantly about having FUN. :)*

16. Tallarook

Tallarook Well-known Member

Congrats all, hope you all enjoyed the superb weather!

17. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

well done to everyone to went coz gotta love stockies for results and pics :) but wont comment too much about owners not showing their own horses :( as i am one of those hehehe with unknown issues i guess lol
    more pics tho everyone :)

18. horsescomefirst

horsescomefirst Well-known Member

well i went to "just baldivis" and i had a FANTASTIC day :)

the weather was superb..

lovely people to talk to...

had a fantastic and lovely talk to wattle and meet her sexy filly....

had some excellent comments from the judge about my horse which made my day ...

and "I" also used another handler instead of myself as i have injured a couple more discs in my lower back and could hardly walk, let alone run!! and that handler was another lovely person i met @)

so all in all, i had a FANTASTIC day :)*

19. OurHoney

OurHoney New Member

Im with you Maree the Hunters was a very interesting ring.
    Not taking anything away from the Champion as he is truly stunning, but was very disappointed the the judge didnt even ask him to run out because he was told to hurry up with his judging by organisers.';' Along with a few other interesting going on's :D

Debbie Bryant is a lovely judge & always happy to give comments on the horses she judges. My big girl won Champion Derivative Mare-even if she was the only one in it, LOL!

20. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

oh it was you @) Your mare is absolutely lovely:)*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.