Baldivis Breed Show - Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by cobbie, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

So how did everyone go?

We had a great day, Lilly was a star and came home with Reserve Champion mare, there were 4 mares so yay for finally having a bit of competition!

I showed Kayashs TB gelding at his second show coming home with Champion and a very close supreme class, well done to the stockie who won Supreme TB **)

2. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Congrats Tara!

Looking forward to hearing more results! :D

3. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Fire N Gold 1st QH Mare 4 & over
    Reserve Champion
    Really happy with Fire's results given that we've only had her a very short time, she's the first QH I've prepped (as well as all by myself :D) and she's 16 :D

Really, really angry (mostly frustrated) about our other class :mad: Some breeds were being held up due to conflict of rings, so the Breed was pulled forward. We were actually running well in front of time for it if the organisers had followed their "programme". I do understand the frustration of organising classes and running a show...but why put out a programme and then jump a few breeds ';' I wonder if these people will be holding up multiple classes at the Royal...I doubt it :(

4. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

If that was the unregistered, apparently it was brought forward because a competitor competing in it wanted to go home..? :}

5. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

That doesn't make me feel any happier ;):p My filly wanted to go home too.....but....there's an itinerary to follow, or so I thought :confused:

6. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Lol, no just thought it was an 'interesting' reason to bring forward a section, shows should absolutely stick to the program.

7. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

The reason I was given was that there was a double-booked Handler who was stuck in another ring. Luckily I have tolerant friends that have listened to me GRRRR very loudly :D

8. Wildwood

Wildwood Well-known Member

I had a pretty good day with my stallion Melody Park Valentino he was 1st Show Pony colt or stallion any age and Reserve Champion Show Pony and 1st Riding Pony stallion 4 years and over and Champion Riding Pony Stallion or colt.
    Most importantly he was so well behaved, he hasn't been out since early 2009 and he was so good so I'm very happy with him :)
    A big congrats to Lord Lamarque owned by Narbethong Equestrian Park who was Champion Show Hunter over 14.2hh, Supreme Warmblood and Supreme of Supreme Horse over 14.2 :) hes amazing!!!

9. CountryGurl_007

CountryGurl_007 Well-known Member

i had a good day it was my boys first outing i just went to get the experince and getting a few placing was a added bonus :)

10. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Massive congrats to Kate and Clint with Lord Lamarque, he is absolutely stunning :)*

11. Stockmans Farm

Stockmans Farm Active Member

My handsome boys results today:

Cactus

Best presented paint
    Champion Paint Stallion
    Supreme Paint

Best presented Pinto
    2nd Paint Stallion

Best presented CBCHS
    2nd CBCHS stallion

Chey

Best presented AORB
    Champion AORB stallion
    Supreme AORB

Both boys made it to the SOS line up!

So proud of them today.

Wattle i know what you mean about the rings, they were holding them up waiting for others.

I know i compete in a few different classes but if they were both on i would choose one and not expect them to hold it up! Makes the day far too long!

12. Wildwood

Wildwood Well-known Member

Isn't he just!!! I have loved him from the minute I first saw him and have had a mare booked into him for months!! Very exciting!!!!

13. paula223

paula223 Gold Member

Gorgeous Stallions **)**) Im still drooling :)

14. paula223

paula223 Gold Member

I saw your Boy!!!!!! Gorgeous **)

15. stormie

stormie Well-known Member

congrates everyone on your results
    does anyone now how the welsh b went

16. paula223

paula223 Gold Member

Elanda where are you :)
    What a Fantastic Well Behaved Gorgeous Not Even 2 Year Old You Have!!!!!!
    If he EVER goes missing ;) I Know NOTHING!!!! lol
    You have done Wonders with him

17. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Stormie, I think you have results of your own to post!!!!

Wildwood, you lucky thing! Narbethong have too many stunning stallions it makes the decision almost impossible to pick which one for your mares! I don't think you could go wrong with any of them. You will have 1 stunning baby on its way!

18. stormie

stormie Well-known Member

i have in a different thread as its from a different breed show

19. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Huge Congrats everybody, it was quite warm out in the sun today. We did Show Hunter, I must say I have never been more frustrated in the 6yrs I have been showing, but moving on, we placed 3rd in Handler class.

We then did Arabian Derivative ( love Debbie Bryant) We placed 1st in Best presented, 2nd in our Gelding class and a lovely stockie took out Reserve. Their baby looked fantastic today :) **):D

20. paula223

paula223 Gold Member

Your boy looked Lovely!!!
    And yes was HOT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.