Baldivis Breed Show Results :)

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Lauren, Aug 15, 2010.

1. amyrowan23

amyrowan23 New Member

My little girl Leeara Park Birthday Girl had another excelent day :) we came home with :

1st handler
    champion handler

3rd best presented show pony
    3rd show pony filly

3rd best presented Part welsh
    1st part welsh filly
    Champion part welsh

2nd best presented palomino
    2nd filly palomino
    reserve champion palomino

3rd best presented riding pony
    3rd riding pony filly

Was a good turn out pitty about the parking but looking forward to the next show!! some extremely nice ponies there today and congratulations to the riding pony colt who won supreme overall was a lovely horse and well deserved!!!

2. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

Supreme Riding Pony was Jo Endersby's Rothwell National Treasure (Stewie) he is a gelding.

The roan Part Welsh that went supreme is Willow Valley Look at Me owned ny Shannara Beresi.:D he is a gelding as well.
    The colt that won SOS pony went through as Supreme Arabian Derivative under 14.2h

3. tammyprez

tammyprez Well-known Member

Has anyone got pics of the SOS's?

4. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

the photos are up on JG Photographics website :)*

5. tammyprez

tammyprez Well-known Member

I can only find the ones of the pony.. Theres none of the hack...?

And none of me and Peaches:( oh well :D

6. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Aww that sucks Tammyprez, I know James had a lot of trouble with his camera (something is broken) and a lot of photos had to be deleted (over half that he took!)

I'll make sure he gets lots of pics of you at Peel this weekend :p Hahaha

7. JG_Photographics

JG_Photographics Active Member

If you send me a photo of your horse I will comb through everything for you :)
    But if you were in SOS then you should be there ';'

8. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Just put my order in for pics, there are some awesome ones!! Thanks so much :)

Love the one with George and Rex touching noses, its my favoutite, and a couple of head shots of George, and him trotting in for SOS :)

9. miss_skoobz

miss_skoobz Well-known Member

Thanks amyrowan! Congrats all :)

10. TAMU983

TAMU983 New Member

There were some absolutely lovely horses there on Sunday - testament to their owners! I had a mare there who was entered in unregistered as her registration is pending. She was lovely and relaxed for the first hour or so whilst we waited to go in, but when we weren't in until 1pm, and after standing around for over four and a half hours, she had well and truly had enough. Such a shame, as I had been looking forward to it, and she was such a gem at the Bunbury Breed show. We also won't be taking her mate along next time either! Sorry if my girl upset anyones horses on the day!

11. magic_kiss

magic_kiss Active Member

i just looked at the pics and they are some really good ones =]]