Baldivis Breed Show Results :)

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Lauren, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

I slept in hahaha.
    How'd ya all go?

Piccies would be good **)

2. Cheveley Park

Cheveley Park New Member

My Welsh Cob sec D Stallion won Supreme Welsh Cob:)

3. dakota95

dakota95 Active Member

I took my paint gelding but ended up leaving. Waited nearly 2 hours for his class to begin, really disapointing, took us ages to find a spot to park (ended up parking on the side of the road) plus my horse wasn't behaving so it was all a big waste of money and time for me. Hope everyone else did well.

4. tammyprez

tammyprez Well-known Member

We did ok! Just really happy that Peaches stood really quietly and fell asleep. Though she moved around a tad in the line-up but we finished with Res. Champ Mare/Filly APSB!! Well done everyone. It was a fab turn out!

5. CDA

CDA Well-known Member

Baldivis Breed RESULTS!

Any results???

Went for a quick look this morn, but i must say numbers were down (probably due to the Strangles outbreak in Wanneroo).

Pictures and results please!!!!!!

6. Newman Racing

Newman Racing Active Member

Really, there were heaps of floats though, i thought it was a good turn out but it was my first breed show at baldivis :) Pictures to come

7. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

I went down at 10 as my classes were later on the programme :)

1st Unreg Filly 3 & Under
    Reserve Champ Unreg Filly/Mare

The judge was very complimentary and even gave Alice a cuddle :eek: I was more than happy to get Reserve to the stunning mature mare :)

Some Stockies have some great results :)

8. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

lol we had to park out on the road-verge { thank god it was a quiet road } but the owner of the property wasnt very happy at all !*#)

Good show ! lol I had fun great to see & catch up with ppls "waves to K.*

Well little Comet came home with a 2nd & 3rd, I'm happy with that, as he was betten by very nice horses/Ponies-
    Congrats to S & D with Champion & Reserve { I didnt see who got Supreme Pinto }

Cheers
    Lee

9. Newman Racing

Newman Racing Active Member

[​IMG][​IMG] Limehill Frosty

10. Marianne

Marianne Gold Member

A Mt Weld Waler Colt won Supreme AORB's.**) He's a stunner.

Beautiful day

11. ZaZa

ZaZa Guest

OMG !! Little Spirit won !! Whaaaaa Hoooo **) :)
    I had hoped to go down and watch but I couldn't make it. Hope somebody got some photos of him.
    Marianne do you know if Miriam took a camera ?

12. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Well done everyone.... **)

Anyone know the Supreme Mini Pony, Supreme Mini Horse & Supreme Pinto? :)

13. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

I didn't think numbers were down?? There was no where left to park (luckily got there early) when we left people were parked outside the grounds and down the road.

Had a pretty good day

1st Show horse mare under 15.2
    3rd Thoroughbred mare over 3 years

No pics as forgot the memory card duh, good to catch up with a few stockies :)

14. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

I know Remaani - the mini ones :p Will let them announce for themselves though....I have pics, but won't add those yet either :p

come on msn ;)

15. ArabAtHeart

ArabAtHeart Well-known Member

I got these two pictures of Comet, Lee's boy.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Oh my god- I've got a double chin !! eekkkk !! :(

I really like that bottom pic M..can I pinch it and put it up on my website ...pleaaasseee !!?? and thank you **)

hey you home already ??

Cheers
    Lee

17. ArabAtHeart

ArabAtHeart Well-known Member

Sure Lee! No probs!

18. Ali

Ali Well-known Member

I went with my mare but we didn't go that well and only came home with a 3rd in show hunter mare but to be honest I didn't expect much more as I wasn't that happy with how she was looking (coat gone abit crappy) Also might have to look at getting bowen done on her too as she wasn't willing to stride out. I thought there was a good turn out and most rings looked busy. Parking was ridiculous but managed to squeeze into a gap. Even standing waiting to go into the ring was squishy. Some very nice horses there and it was good to catch up with a few stockies :) Great weather too.

19. CDA

CDA Well-known Member

SOS winner??? top 5?????

20. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Will let the SoS Pony announce themselves as they are a Stockies person. SoS Horse was the stunning Arab Derivative "Redline Shooting Star." Very strong lineup of very quality horses today, congrats!