Bad News Karla Fans!

Discussion in 'Horse Management' started by Arnie, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Linnybear

Linnybear Well-known Member

I first used Silvazene on a filly that was only 2 weeks old that cut her leg. It healed up so quickly I was amazed. I realize that it was probably also due to the fact that she was soooo young and growing so fast that her injury healed faster than expected. She has just a line now, hardly noticible unless you know its there **) I have always used prednoderm once a wound has healed to the proud flesh stage and have found it great, but have now changed to Debrisol after seeing what it can do for proud flesh. ;)

Keep up the good work Arnie, I'm sure Karla will heal well :))

2. biscay

biscay Well-known Member

Ooh Linny I love you ;) I have not found anyone else that knew what I was talking about in regards to Silverzene... This horse was 8 year old, so not a youngster and honestly.. I should load the pics of the recovery but I dont have any when it first happened , but it was amazing ! 7 months later you could not see he had a scar at all, yet the whole top of his leg had peeled down!!!!

3. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

I can certainly vouch for Silverzene now!!!

Last week Karla had alot of proud flesh, had me worried so I rang the vet. They said to wait atleast another week as they needed a little more proud flesh before they cut it away???

Anyway, I just changed her bandage just then and there's no proud flesh! Its gone!
    Last time I applied the silverzene a little heavier as I'd been applying it thinly and what great results!

I checked over her leg thoroughly and holy moley it looks good!

So so so so happy:D.

4. Happy Gambler

Happy Gambler Well-known Member

Fantastic Arnie, great news, go Karla! :)*

5. Shenalar

Shenalar Well-known Member

glad to read that it's looking good and she is on the mend :)
    you must be very relieved!

6. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Thanks guys :D. I'm relieved for sure! I'm bouncing off the walls with excitement! Absolutly buzzing!

7. Beutey

Beutey Well-known Member

Woohoo thats great news **) So where are our pics of the lovely little girl?