Avon Valley Roll Call

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by paintedhoney, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Ahhh i think of those grounds as the Pony Club grounds, Equestrian Park is a tad too flash, LOL.

*been 1 of those days.... #(*

Ok, instead of turning left at East street, continue along to the lights, head straight thru, across the bridge & RIGHT at Clarke St, follow along, over railway crossing & go LEFT onto Suburban Rd, it goes to gravel.
    That takes you straight to the PC grounds/Equest Park whatever it is.

2. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

LOL ky, I cant call it an Equestrian Park either, sounds too flash...! its just the PC grounds for me too!

3. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

If anyone needs a lift from the Oakford/Armadale ish area, I have a spare side for a small pony:)* I am going up sunday morning:)

4. tammy07

tammy07 Well-known Member

havent read the whole thread can any one tell me the date for the hacking ????i have a sponsor this show and i dont wanna make aranngements to go to another show too many shows to choose from atm

5. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Come On Goodie You know you want to.....:D ;) :p

6. HorseSlave

HorseSlave Well-known Member

Northam Ag Show is on the 12th September

7. tammy07

so toodyay is on the day before grr that means i miss out on toodyay mum wont bring me up for both days bugger

8. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

i will be there with Fred, and Naughty Miss Milly

9. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

Tammy, Toodyay Ag is in October?

The Avon Valley breed show is 7th Sept, Northam Ag 12th Sept, Toodyay Ag is 11th Oct :)

10. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Hmm isnt the riding events at Northam Ag on the Sat, 13th?

11. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

Hmmm I think so Ky, 12th is the friday afternoon, 13th is the saturday when all the ridden stuff is on...

12. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

So Avon Valley is at the Northam Showgrounds yea?

13. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

Yup andhi, thats right :)

14. tammy07

just saw the program sorry bout that guys lol at least i dont have to choose then lol :)

15. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

Cool :) Don't want to get lost.

16. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

Might sound silly and its probably already written somewhere in this thread but...
    What st is the showgrounds on? Im trying to get directions in whereis and cant find it? Thanks guys :)

17. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

Jadelise its the BIG rec centre/footy oval, off East street, or Chidlow street. If you know where the caltex is, its just up from that... Pretty sure the gate for this show is around off East street? (not sure of the little street name that you go down, but once you see it you cant miss is...)

18. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

Thanks Sassy i found it :)* :)*
    I'll be there with a little grey WelshA who is clipped even though she isnt ment to be :p

19. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

Change of plans for us now, Blaze & I are not doing harness on Saturday :( & his not going to the show either (leaving it for the weekend after), so Lacey & I are coming up with Goodie Sunday morning now & Britney has to go to ponyclub (got a exam).. Thanks for the lift Janine **)

Last edited: Sep 4, 2008
  20. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

Great Sandy .... now Bitey Boy has cracked the sads cause his boyfriend isnt coming LOL

Hey you put that paperwork in for the plates yet???