Avon Valley Roll Call

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by paintedhoney, Aug 26, 2008.

1. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Oh we have crazy ponies together again...

Make sure we get a pic of them together this time,.:D

2. simbin

simbin Gold Member

Sorry guys going down to Perth on Saturday for Fathers Day.

Whose going to the Northam show and when do entries close. Might take Roly to that one.

3. mudslide

mudslide Well-known Member

Any cheques should be made out to UPWBDA WA Branch as stated on the show entry form

4. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Mudslide, is it true there are no entries on the day, although the entry form states otherwise?
    I dont get paid till Friday & if no entries on the day, i need to know before i wash & head over, to have my entry not accepted. LOL.
    (& that wouldnt go down well, lol) :D

5. croft

croft Well-known Member

I was told there WAS entry's on the day:confused:
    I hope there is or i wont be going either........:(

6. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

I have written my cheque out to Dilutes Aus, as the Pre Royal program has the more up to date details and UPWBDA no longer exists**)

7. mudslide

mudslide Well-known Member

Yes there are entries on the day, the thread I started was to remind those that are doing pre entries that it will closing on Wednesday.

8. Tintara

Tintara Well-known Member

There is actually a very good reason why the entry form for Avon Valley says cheques should be made out to UPWBDA WA !!!!!!!!!!!! It is because the company name on the bank accounts has not yet been changed - the bank requires a notarized (ie signed by a JP) copy of the Change of Name certificate in order to change the name on the accounts and as the person who looks after such things resides in Qld, it necessitated sending the original to her so the JP could sight it as well as the copies in order to verify its authenticity. However, good ol Australia Post managed to lose it somewhere between Muchea and Ipswich so we had to order another one which has only just arrived and it will be forwarded on to Qld this week.

In order to avoid confusion at the bank when banking the cheques from AV we decided that they should continue to be made out to UPWBDA until the name change was effected on the bank accounts. Thank you to those who have followed instructions **); fortunately I have kept a copy of the Change Of Name certificate here to show the bank if they do query the different names on the cheques.

The name changes should be done by the Pre Royal, hence those cheques can be made out to Dilutes Australia.

Start time for AV by the way is 9am.

9. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

I haven't posted my cheque, so I have changed it:) The other part of the Avon entry form in that area is out of date so I wasn't sure:(

10. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

Hey Goodie, the entry form had me stuffed to when it said pre entries closed in 2006 LOL

11. misskel

misskel Well-known Member

I've posted my papers to the weslh society and they have recieved them so as his registration is pending can I show at Northam on Sunday??? I have a photocopy of his registration application and of his service certificate.
    Any info would be great.:)*

12. misskel

Anyone?????

13. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

You are best to contact The Dilutes & ask them or maybe Mudslide or Tintara can shead some light for you ;) My membership for my RP is pending too, but the lady is emailing me my number via email, so maybe you cauld ask the Welshy to email you a number **)

14. misskel

Cool thanks Pinto Lover. I'll call them back tomorrow.:)*

15. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

I'm going with Jadelise.
    She's taking a Welsh A and I might be taking a Riding Pony

Looks like there is lots of Stockies going! :)

16. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

I have decided NOT to take Zayn..Just cant afford it:(

So it will just be Chloe going :)

17. Pinto Lover

Where is York Ag Show? Also can someone help us out on direction's from York Ag to the Northam Equest Center? Where we are camping for the night. How far are these places from the shows etc?

We are coming from Perth. Can you PM them please, thanks.

18. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Ok do you know where BP Lakes Roadhouse is?
    If so, turn RIGHT DIRECTLY after the roadhouse, to York.
    When you get into York, you head down a slight hill, a Information Bay will be on your LEFT hand side.
    Turn LEFT at Forrest St after the Info Bay & your very 1st RIGHT which heads into the showgrounds.

Coming out of the grounds, turn LEFT then very 1st LEFT back onto the highway.
    Cross Balladong Bridge & then LEFT at the T Junction.
    Head to Northam, as you get into Northam, turn LEFT onto East Street, you'll see the showgrounds & your entrance will be on your RIGHT hand side.

19. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

She need to go to the equest park Ky..Not the show grounds..

20. Pinto Lover

Sweet thanks Ky, so normal way to York **) & yeah to what Heidi said **)