Avon Valley Roll Call

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by paintedhoney, Aug 26, 2008.

1. paintedhoney

paintedhoney Well-known Member

ok so who is putting there name down as going to this one.... I have changed my mind and i am going to go to this one instead of another one. It is at the showgrounds isnt it? i think thats what it said

anyway we will be in Dun classes and ridden:)*

2. dayna

dayna Well-known Member

We will be there with Apollo in the Pure Arab classes.

3. Jonsie

Jonsie Well-known Member

Yep we are hoping to get to this one PH :)

4. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Im going.... either Jet, Tinka or a mini or 2?

Im told NO entries on the day, yet entry form says otherwise... anyone know?

5. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Chloe & Zayn will be going...

Chloe is going with Apollo(hopefully she is nice to him in float) be her first time in a side load...:)*

And zayn will be going with Aunty Fe..:)

Dayna camping arrangements may have changed again but will let you know...lol*#)

Kylie i have spoke with Dee...The was MENT to be NO Enrtries on the day...But since it has been put on the entry form there is..There will be entries takin on day..

6. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

We will be there, just working out who is going with who & when we are all leaving etc etc, oh & where we are staying :confused: There is a tribe load of us all going together, oh what a fun night it's going to be.... **)

Who's in for a game of spot light, not kiss chasey (Dayna & Mr T) keeping my eyes on you 2 *#)

7. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Im up for spot light...Pass on the kiss chasey**)

8. horseychic

horseychic Well-known Member

I am going with two minis or may take my standie filly maybe, I think it really sucks no camping is allowed.

9. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Lol well im glad there IS entries on the day as i dont know who im taking..... **)

10. dayna

dayna Well-known Member

We are up for spotlight........No kiss chasey for us either (Mr T will give away our location and we will loose the spotlight game) :D

11. Pinto Lover

Owwwwww get a room you 2 :p :p :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

There will be children camping there too, hehe.

12. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

I just waiting for conformation re camping...**)

Last edited: Aug 26, 2008
  13. VIP Girl

VIP Girl Well-known Member

Yes I will be there. I will be taking 2 & TEECEE will be taking 1. All going together. The good thing is that Targa West only shut the roads up in between the times we are at the show so we can still go the back way through to Northam via Toodyay.

14. horseychic

horseychic Well-known Member

Pinto1980 are you talking about camping on the grounds?

15. JSP

JSP Well-known Member

we'll have 2 cremellos at the show - which reminds me I must organise entries *#)

Last edited: Aug 27, 2008
  16. Ali

Ali Well-known Member

Yep I'm going with big dark brown TB gelding and also hoping to take a chestnut TB gelding if I can find someone to show him for me as they will both be in the same classes. If I can't find anyone I will prob take the brown gelding and the unreg shettie.

17. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Ring 1. Mini's awaiting reply from Leonie Whisson.
    Ring 2. Debbie Bryant
    Ring 3. Tammy Swan
    Ring 4. Sue Britza + steward
    Ring 5. Hazel Filear led only (probably me judging ridden) + steward
    Ring 6.

18. Pinto Lover

hehe you got that email too, lol.

Dee Brock maybe judging ring 6. Unless another judge says yes to judging.

19. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

I never actually got a program, so I am not going. I have nothing in show condition anyway but I could easily have clipped Tam for it, or take Kazz who apart from being monstrously fat has a good coat lol - oh-well. I will probably mosey down for a look-see.

20. paintedhoney

paintedhoney Well-known Member

entries close on the 3rd of sept or on the day so there is still time Sassy!!!