Autumn Horse Show Breed Extravagansa April 24 & 25

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by State Equestrian Centre, Mar 18, 2010.

1. shaz71

shaz71 Well-known Member

so after all the discussion thats been going on, and that the 2nd day on sunday doesnt start til 1pm who is going?? :}

diesel and i wil be there in fulll western, heres hoping we get into the top 30 and strut our stuff *#) and maybe even persuade people to cross over to the "blingy" side :D

see you all on saturday @)

2. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Now that Diva is lumpless I will be going :D Doing entries on the day though and won't be taking my youngster due to that :)

So she will be competing in Galloway hacking and Part Arab classes... can't do palominos as she will be all done up and we might take the jumping saddle and do a 60cm round :)

3. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Why can't she do pallies:confused:

4. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

I'm with Goodie. You can show plaited at any show apart from the Royal and the DA Championships, which will hopefully change one day, well the Royal anyway. The look so much nicer and finished off plaited.

5. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

False tail :( And she needs the falsey for the hacking and since they are likely on at the same time it is too hard to take out and put back in!

ETA: although if it is a Vic judge I probably could get away with it since they are allowed to show with falsies in :eek:

6. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Could be a little issue.

7. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Or at any WAPA show;) Someone needs to invent an easy release snap in tail;)

8. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

That would be handy Goodie :) As long as it wasn't too easy to get out so falls out during a workout :D

And judge is from NSW so would know the Dilutes Aust rules. I still can't believe that in Vic they can use falsies... wonder if we can get DA to accept that rule :D

9. shaz71

shaz71 Well-known Member

goodie, ask janeen about putting in a falsie quick. she has a full proof way that saves time and tears!!

10. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

I can do them pretty quick;) Amazes me the size of the QH tails!!

11. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

I can do them pretty quick too LOL. I just couldn't be bothered taking it in and out repetitively at a show!

12. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Can someone please email me the programme as i can't download it from the site....
    rlstud@hotmail.com

Thanks.

13. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Remaani, it is about 7MB... is it still ok to email?

14. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Oh well, have sent it anyway ROFL

15. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Thanks Mirawee, my comp wouldn't download it & when i got the email i was like no wonder - check out the size! LOL. :)*