asking mods to find us threads?

Discussion in 'Forum Management and Operation' started by Random_Winger, Feb 14, 2010.

1. Random_Winger

Random_Winger Well-known Member

moddies??? :D
    are we able to ask you to find a particular thread that we can no longer find? i forgot to subscribe to it agesss ago, so is it possible?
    thank you!

2. Mod 1

Mod 1 Moderator

Yes it's possible but no guarantees unless you know what was the name of the thread so we can easily track it down to it.

3. hello

I posted a thread yesterday in showing / events, titled "Pony Club gear checkers..."

and cannot find it

any clues??

many thanks

4. magic_kiss

magic_kiss Active Member

hi i posted a thread and i cant find it anywhere it would be a huge help if you can find it thanks a mill. It was called browbands(not sure what to do) i think

5. Mod 1

Mod 1 Moderator

Had a look through and could not find anything to match Clevelandbays or magic_kiss...sorry! Maybe other mods might have a better success.

6. Wendy

Wendy Well-known Member

How long does it take for something to get into Google?

I was looking for the Mundijong Markets thread ( I think there were a couple) but when I put mundijong in the custom search it just throws up old threads and they're not in any order.

Or maybe I'm not doing it right. :confused:

7. mod 2

mod 2 Moderator

The recent thread on the special Mundijong sale has been removed if that is the one you were looking for