Arca challenge

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by wildsteel, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Lin

Lin Well-known Member

Is ED a pally, fuddles? And you in a Gidge shirt?

If so, get back to work. :p

2. dirtbug

dirtbug Gold Member

ahhhhh yes i recognise you all now!!!

you were all lovely too, waiting patiently for the jumping the lists were huuuge lol

the rider for us at the barrels is Carol

GOOOO Carol!!!

ooohh not a good shot of me on billy i can see im all tense argh awfull awfull poor bill no wonder he played up...

Again from all of us at AVARC we thankyou for coming and we hope you all had a excellent day!!!

Fuddles lol that bluedog scares bill he thinks it has fangs pmsl...

which rider horse combo were you may i ask at the jumping??

3. fuddles

fuddles Well-known Member

nooooo l dont wannna sell anymore shooos today :confused:

4. RUMBLE1979

RUMBLE1979 Active Member

Arca

Secert85 I was in the under 14hh, am sure you were in the same
    you got lots of blue and well done.

Was a great day and thanks to all riders for coming.

Congratulation to all winners.

5. fuddles

}still on holidays:}:
    but have mountains of washing to finish, to fold and iron and make up lunches for the week and managed to watch a midday horsey movie
    back to work tumurra :mad:

and yes moi fuddles is the one on the very cute pallie in the gidgie shirt

6. Secret85

Secret85 Well-known Member

Ahh, you had the appy... His blanket was gorgeous!!! :)
    Yes, I was in the under 14hh ring...

Thank you, you did well too - deserved that horse and rider combination. :)

7. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

andhi, you two did so well in handy pony! what a champ.

great day i had... too bad the jumping couldn't be concurrent or something with the hacking? idk, just seemed very long. the grounds were lovely tho - very picturesque. well done avon valley - a great challenge. wish i'd been riding... tho at the same time, i was pretty exhausted and i DIDN'T ride...

8. pugjoey

pugjoey New Member

Well that was a long day but i had a good time.My boy was soooooo well behaved but he is an eventer and not a hack so we got a couple of 6th and 5th's but he was such an angel
    In the barrel racing we missed out on 6th by only about a hundreth of a second so that was pleasing and we did 2 rounds of jumping we got 45cms all clear and in the 65cm he was so tired and knocked a rail.But i was very happy with him regardless.
    We even tackled the handy pony course and did everything!
    It was good to meet some new people carthorse i was parked next to you for most of the hacking i love your horse!
    Spoke to some other nice people as well during the jumping and to the lady who tolerated my little chatterbox daughter all day THANK YOU.
    Bring on the next challenge!!!!

9. daydreamer

daydreamer New Member

just seen some of the photos that were taken and it looked like it was definately a relaxing and enjoyable day!

some ripper showjumping shots too!

think i will have to make it my goal to get to this next year :)*

10. Secret85

Photo's are up on KDS's website. :)

11. crave

crave Well-known Member

Goody goody gumdrops! Some great shots to choose from and some hideous ones of me once again pulling fugly faces? Still can always cut little holes around my head LOL

12. Shenalar

Shenalar Well-known Member

How dare you take my horse out to an event without asking me Pam *#)

Ooooh, now you are wondering who I am aren't you lol :)

Let's just say that my daughter told me that your daughter was coming back to pony club last sunday..... and we didn't see you there ;)

13. Anna_Smiler

Anna_Smiler Well-known Member

it was such a god day! just so long! and it was so great to finally put some faces to names!

the hacking in the morning was ok.....hahaha i placed in a few classes and got to go in the best presented where we got 2nd! woo! go gnangara!

my boy is still learning how to work in a nice frame and hacking is so not our discipline! so we only came away with a 5th, 6th and a 2nd.

But we did alot better in the jumping! getting 2nd place in the 75cm class and 1st place in the 90cm class which i was sooo excited about!!! WOOO:)*

14. JudenZane

JudenZane New Member

Hey Secret85, Who, what, where is KDS??

15. Secret85

16. dirtbug

dirtbug Gold Member

Andhi

Hi Andhi,
    can i ask is this pic cut down in size??? cos if it is and it shows my friend infront of me at the gate (and also billy) i would love to get/buy a copy :D

17. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

anna smiler - i totally LOVE your grey pony! what a great guy... i admired him (and also the bucky pony and the big chestnut - he was totally drool worthy) from afar and i think... *omg* you and i totally made eye contact!!!! hehe. i was NOT on a horse, but in black jeans & army camo top cheering for wanneroo, lol.

18. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

Sorry doll, that is how the picture was taken cropped - I ahve a few other versions will see how they are in comparison to that one :)

19. fuddles

sorry for taking your horse without asking )but he just wanted to go out with moi for the day @)

and yep she is rejoining but gess wot l killed moi car :mad::mad:so carless cant wait for mr rudds money to fix the damm thing a whole new motor #(

rapt with the inbetween pics of jumps of the wonderful perfect pallie, and also of my other perfect pallie who didnt jump

trouble with pics thats when you realize you are no longer a size 10 l am sure they have inbuilt in the lenses . crave you didnt look that bad

whens the next arca event

20. Anna_Smiler

Anna_Smiler Well-known Member

hahaha cheers. he is a working progress, but i am happy with him atm considering he is only 5! but he still has a way to go! he definatly prefers the jumping to the hacking though!