Arabian Trilogy

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Kaisi, Mar 25, 2009.

1. MissRadford

MissRadford New Member

The Name certainly rings a bell! I would love to ride him if he is what his name suggests!! We might be the perfect pair with him being a Saint and myself as the perfect angel lol :D Mum may have a different opinion on that!!

At this stage I only have my two going and by the looks of the program I'm sure I could manage your boy too!! Let me know if you a keen and I'm sure we could arrange something! **) BTW -My email is missradford@hotmail.com or 0428393134

Oh and seeing as I sort of have your permission to steal Party, it technically won't be stealing will it? lol

Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  2. springbok

springbok Well-known Member

We're hoping to have one down there for the dressage (along with another at the ODE on the same day ... could be busy!!). Enjoyed states last year so should thought we'd come back *#).

3. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

I won't be going to this show, i haven't found work yet and budget is tight. I am going to concentrate on smaller ridden shows for now. My focus now is on the royal and States...

4. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Springbok you should enter in the Show Hunter as well :)

Maree4, that is a shame but I can understand why. I hope to see you riding Winny at a hack show soon :)*

5. springbok

springbok Well-known Member

Mirawee - I haven't had a look at the program yet but given I'd be riding at the ODE I'm not sure if the times will work. Will have a look on the weekend and see ;) .

6. Tisharli

Tisharli Active Member

I will be there for the dressage and taking weanling filly for her halter class:)*

7. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Thanks mirawee, i am riding at Orange grove, Canning districts and maybe another. You will see us out and about ;). Good luck to all those who are going.:)*

8. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

YAY Vee, youll be fine

9. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Thanks Gerbra.....;):))

10. princeton

princeton Well-known Member

I doubt we will be going, I went last year and it was such a long day to be there by yourself, didnt get home til about 9pm!

Fees at the SEC are too high IMO to justify going if there are other shows on the same day:)

Good luck to everyone competing **)

11. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

lol Clo...he's one of mine !...the little gallaway that my son use to show in hand. **);) and who was meant to be my next riding horse :(

I'm so rapped he's gone to a great home thou;)...best of luck everyone..I want be there..I'm off to N.S.W for the weekend..he he he..yep and I'm going to a few Studs while I'm there ! **):D;)

Cheers
    Lee

12. Ro63

Ro63 New Member

We'll be there - usually take a purebred and derivative - so always a busy day....bit confusing with the rule about youth riding only in youth - I'll have to dust off my riding gear and ride our ponies (LOL, splutter, fits of laughter from daughter :) )

13. Mystique

Mystique Active Member

when do entires close???

14. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Entries close 20th April

15. Leeara Park

Leeara Park Active Member

16. Serenity

Serenity Well-known Member

Have emailed the programme to you :)*