Arabian States -Results and Photos

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Kaisi, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

WOW, thanks Springbok, his coat did look great (if I must say so myself lol)....
    Great photo's.

2. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Ooh Springbok! I love the one of Diva :D And Nova's photo looks good too (she is standing still at least ROFL) Thank you :)

3. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

Was that Winnie? OMG how stunning is he? yummo!! And Diva she is a sexy girl.....

HUGE CONGRATS ALL :)):))

More photo's please....

4. tammy07

tammy07 Well-known Member

i had a fantastic day today was great to meet u sarina and congrats on your results and thanks with the bridle help lol :)
    ruby was an absolute angel in the ridden for her first ridden show i couldnt believe how fantastic she was we got 3rd (1st finalist) in our mare arabian warmblood inhand class she was extremly naughty in that one
    and we also got a finalist ribbon in our ridden warmblood class coulnt believe how good she was
    huge congrats to all the stockies today amazing results
    was drooling over pickles all day :) congrats kaisi

5. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Awesome, Thanks Emma, ill try and find it :)

Thanks J, he is growing up so much and maturing beautifuly, :D

6. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Thanks PL....:))

7. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

how nice is that trot Vee!! woo hoo go Winnie

8. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

And he probably did behind the black stuff in the middle of the arena LOL, I didn't like that set up today....;)

9. holistichorse

holistichorse Well-known Member

hehe you rode Gally!!! Bet that was a shock for him :D

10. springbok

springbok Well-known Member

No worries - glad you like them :)

One more of Diva

[​IMG]

and Winnie

[​IMG]

and Gally

[​IMG]

The light outdoors makes the horses look much nicer I think but then it's probably the camera user and distance from the subject haha.

11. springbok

springbok Well-known Member

Too right LOL. He made his oppinion of what he thought about it known by last class too :rolleyes:

12. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Alright before I add other photo's I have to talk about Kings day! :D

I always doubt King!!! Get nervous and expect him to play up! I need to settle down and remember he's got great tempermant and to have faith!!!

Thanks to the two wonderful ladies that put the effort into washing him for me after we had a bad storm here (over 3 hours away) and I was too sookie to leave my horses alone during the worst of it. Also thanks to the lovely women that did Kings legs for me :p, top job!

I think Kings enjoying his stay at Lanaryn Arabians! Thanks guys for helping me get him to another show and Taryn for doing such a top job handling him as always!

King didn't place in his class, he was shown beautifully by his handler however some training technicalities let him down (my bad!) however I'd rather perfect tempermant then a stallion bouncing around at the end of the lead with little respect and a ribbon! King is the biggest champion to me!!! :D

I had a great day. It ended up being extremely cruisey and not stressful at all. King was relaxing to be around (within reason) and he's certainly done me proud!

I love my Kinga!!!:

[​IMG]

Congratulations to Lanaryn Arabians and ALL your results on both days! (and those that have Lanaryn Babies that too also cleaned up!).

[​IMG]

More photo's coming soon!

13. mistress72

mistress72 Active Member

Congrats to all the stockies on there great results. We had a great day with my Stallion Sheik he won state champion arabian pony male and also the overall state champion arabian pony senior trophy, for the second year in a row. I am so proud of Sheik and this maybe his last show for sometime so he can have a well deserved rest and make way for his babies to be shown.
    Big thanks to Team Hishine again.:)):)):))

14. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

love the pics, Vee winnie looks stunning and boy he can move, love that trot pic :)

15. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Love the 2nd photo Arnie, he is looking good...:))

Thanks Ren, he is finding his balance now and its starting to show in his halter...:)

16. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Thankyou Vee :D.

As for the purebreds I also have photo's of Midas (both boys) and Party.

And pretty sure I have photo's of Pickles and maybe one or two others, not sure! Their just finishing up loading now!

(Did I mention I love my King?!)

17. Razzie

Razzie Well-known Member

Thanks guys, i am still in shock, i didnt know what to do whether to cry, be happy or sad, i was so shocked. Raz hasn't behaved so well at a show in a long time, so her behaviour blew me away. I was so porud of Dan he was handled by someone he had never met, and he handled it so well.

Both are on a big break, poor Dan is off the visit the vet on tues for his present of losing his bits. He wont be impressed but then i can put him out with the girls and he will be happier.

18. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

you're welcome to put them up :)

Mystique hasn't posted her results! she did well on Sat!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2009
  19. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Diva -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 8, 2009
  20. Rambo

Rambo New Member

Well done Jules and Sheik!!!! Wish I could have been there to cheer you on (and have a celebratory cider :)) )

and well done Chatahn Lady Hawke, Vern and Leah (and of course Beks) I didnt doubt for a second she wouldnt clean up!!! :D:D Nug will be happy to see his GF again Im sure *#)

Cheers,

Stacey