Arabian States -Results and Photos

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Kaisi, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

I don't mind if you post them Arnie that would be great...:)

2. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

I am also happy to have them posted thanks Arnie :) As long as they aren't too unflattering ROFL

3. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

OMG :eek: Look at Nova!! She looks great S **)

Congrats to all who went yesterday and today. :))

4. ArabAtHeart

ArabAtHeart Well-known Member

Citygirl - did you take anyone today?

5. Marianne

Marianne Gold Member

Well done Diva and Nova. Well done Stockies your horses look superb.

6. Serenity

Serenity Well-known Member

Fantastic result Gerbra - George is looking fantastic...the best I have seen him!! Congratulations:))

What a fantasic day you had LB, huge congratulations. Thanks for your great comments on Kira!! Hope you had an amazing birthday. x

7. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Ok will post them as soon as their loaded :). I'm just loading the purebreds now (seperate card) then Sunday's photo's after.

8. springbok

springbok Well-known Member

We had a good day :). Gally was reserve elementary derivative dressage horse and reserve medium dressage derivative with his usual rider. I then jumped on having barely ridden him before (I think I ride him about 3 times a year LOL) to do the ridden and he was a finalist in the arabian warmblood ridden class (some lovely horses in there ... !!) and I was a finalist in my rider :D . So pleased. Was a lovely show and brilliantly run **) .

Well done all with their results - I saw Pickles was very successful today - he is even more stunning than last year :)* . Well done!

Photos coming ...

9. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

no.... Ty was entered..but due to Stud duties didnt make it, oh well theres always the All Arab next year lol...did you take Tyger today ?

Congrats for yeterday again **)

Cheers
    Lee

10. ArabAtHeart

ArabAtHeart Well-known Member

Nope, didn't take Tyger. One day is long enough for us!! Plus, his hind quarter isn't quite up to scratch at the moment, although it doesnt help that it's about 3 inches higher than his withers atm...

Hope to see you at the All Arabs then!!!

11. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

oooh yes please!!:D:D

12. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Thanks Emma and Vee, he is finally starting to grow outwards not up lol

work wasnt going to let me have time off, but did at the last minute Vee, so glad i made it :)

Kira looked her stunning self :))

Thanks Arnie, cant wait to see them!:D

doesw Christie Marroni have a website? was she the only photographer their today?

Last edited: Nov 8, 2009
  13. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

i went and watched some of the ridden, and by jingo, there were some NOICE ponies there today. woweee. glad i don't own a working arab/x or i'd be tempted to spend the money and go for it myself! sooo nice seeing such nice horses out and about. also saw the famous Ms Mink Mittens & met Liverbird in the stands. haha.

and jeez madcow gets around, doesn't she??? haha.

14. Serenity

Serenity Well-known Member

Yes she does have a website - it is in the catalogue ;) Chris Ros was also taking photos outside. **)

15. beks

beks Well-known Member

Well done all!
    Well Chatahn Estate Lady Hawk won state Champion Warmblood and reserve Champ Deriv ridden by a youth 11 to 17 and Champion Novice dressage and Champion ridden warmblood, she was a good girl and didnt fidget too much yay!
    Cambia Sarano won reserve champion arab geld 4 to 7 years but was scratched in the ridden cause he pulled up lame and my girl Bluegrass heart of gold got a finalist award in the filly 2 years.

The herd are fed and tucked up for the night we are very tired and of to bed
    bring on the next show, yeah right!

Beks:))

16. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

One more photos from me of another Stocky member :)

[​IMG]

17. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Congrats to everyone and a big CONGRATS to Winnie and George:)*:)*

18. springbok

springbok Well-known Member

Ok, time to spot the stockie horses .... I think they all look nice but if anyone wants me to remove a photo of them let me know I and will do so.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well done all!!

19. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Yay! Finally some pics! **)

20. doofus

doofus Well-known Member

WOW..... Massive congratulations to all Stockies- their are certainly some stunning horses in those pics and some awesome results!!!!!!! :)):D:)):D:))