Arabian States -Results and Photos

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Kaisi, Nov 7, 2009.

1. toffeelover

toffeelover Well-known Member

congratz to everyone on the day, sounded like there was some good results:)*

p.s. yes were are the photos!

2. Rambo

Rambo New Member

No Manocaaron that was me!!! Sitting up about the 3rd/4th row on the long side (nearest to dressage arenas) and I borrowed your program. And yes I did have a colt - 2yo champion and I gave you Episode Ones's name as he was in the wrong class in the program!!! haha nice to put a face to the name!! hope you got some great pics!!!

Regards,

Stacey

Last edited: Nov 8, 2009
  3. Razzie

Razzie Well-known Member

Well Day 2 has begun and ended for me.

I am proud to say my part bred mare Shiraz got State Champion Partbred Mare 4 yr & Over AND State Champion Senior Part bred.

AND doesn't finish there....

My colt Dan got State Champion Partbred Yearling.

Was a great end to my show season, now i have a few years break.

Would like to thank Paula for all her training and showing ability and Cheryl for taking Dan in for me.

4. Marianne

Marianne Gold Member

Looks like you all had a blast. I am amazed at the lack of photos.

5. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

Sorry only just sore this :( would have been good for you to see ruby she looked amazing today i was so happy with her even if she was the only one in her class :D Have some really awesome pics just waiting for midas to email them to me :))

6. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

Finally have the energy to post :)

Such a long day yesterday, couldn't have been happier with my 2 :D

Midas State champ in halter!!!
    Duke didn't place but did amazing ! he was up against more mature looking boys.

Midas got finalist in showhorse out of around 20 horses, same in gelding class, and then state champ ridden by novice owner!!!

for his first big ridden show he did amazing I am so over the moon with him, was just happy he behaved and everything else was a bonus :D

CONGRATS!!! to Kelly, Kaisi, Maree4,serenity, princeton, IPT and Gebra!!! you guys did awesome and you horses looked amazing!!

Should have pics later :)

7. simbin

simbin Gold Member

Congratulations everyone.

Can someone please tell me what I need to do to register an arabian warmblood.

8. Serenity

Serenity Well-known Member

Congratulations Midas - your horses looked beautiful!! Congratulations to all the others too!! Some beautiful horses yesterday and today!

I took my filly Brayside Shakira today and she won the Arabian Riding Pony State Champion filly 2&3 years. She was the youngest in the class, so I was extremely pleased.
    This is the second year in a row she has won her class, so that is fantastic. I am sooooo proud of her!!
    Here is a quick photo - not the best as she wouldnt put her ears foward, but will do until I get the other ones :)

[​IMG]

9. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

I was absolutely over the moon with my boy. He looked awsome and behaved the same...He really enjoyed slobbering water and blowing his boogers all over Dad it was soooo funny*#)....anyway

We placed in our classes.....

Gelding 4yrs and over - Finalist (3rd out of 6) Thank you to Kiley for doing a great job showing him in this class.
    Novice Owner - Finalist (3rd out 5) I think:p
    Classic Head - 5th (got a PURPLE ribbon PMSL) out of 6
    Classic Trot - 6th out of 8.

Very very happy. Huge congrats to everyone, it was so good to catch up with alot of stockies.
    Midas got some beautiful photos, which she has my permission to post once she has sorted them out...

10. kp

kp Well-known Member

Congratulations on your results. Very well deserved.

11. Jocko

Jocko Well-known Member

Wow Jem that awesome congrats on your wins.

12. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

congrats to everyone on their wins and placings :) couldnt get there coz gastro had me home :)
    pat on back to Midas, Maree and Jem well done

13. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Congrats Kelly, Midas, Maree4, Serenity and all other stockies, some beautiful horses and ponies their today,

Princeton, How did Toby go in the ridden?? he is gorgeous in real life, and really is a Mount Toby!! lol

I wasnt sure if i could make it or not, but so glad i did,

Thorne Park Poetry - George was a star once again, and got Champion Colt 2 and 3 years, then went on to win Junior Champion Arabian Riding Pony!!!

sorry no pics, i was really slack with the camera today,

14. holistichorse

holistichorse Well-known Member

Yay Winnie, Raaz and Dan :D

15. liver bird

liver bird Well-known Member

well what a day we had and wot an awesome final showday for mia to finish off with before retiring to hav her 1st (of we hope many) foals. results are
    SANLIRRA MINK MITTENS=res champ ARP over 4yrs
    Champion senior youth handler=ERIN TIERNEY
    Champion junior handler=CARA TIERNEY
    Champion derivitive classic trot=SANLIRRA MINK MITTENS
    champion derivitive ridden by a youth= SANLIRRA MINK MITTENS+ERIN TIERNEY
    champion youth rider=ERIN TIERNEY
    Champion ridden arabian riding pony=SANLIRRA MINK MITTENS
    res, champ bridle path hack= SANLIRRA MINK MITTENS:)):)*
    well done to all u stoccies, serenity kira is devine !!!

16. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

I've got some ;).
    I'm just having trouble loading them onto the computer but once done if you want me to I can post them :).

17. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Well I am very glad to be home :D And I am very happy with my girls.

Diva: After deciding to compete since we were there anyway won Reserve Champion Partbred Mare 4 year and over (well done Razzie on your win :D) and then showed what a brilliant girl she was to go into the dressage with only a 5-10 minute warmup. Judge would have given me longer but I was racing around still and was slightly over it :) Pulled out of the ridden as Diva hated the surface in the warmup arena :(

Nova: After a bit of a false start ;) was awarded Champion Yearling Anglo Arabian (only one :p) and then beat the winner of the 2/3yo male class for Champion Junior Anglo Arab! She then also won 3rd in the Female Classic Trot class.

Photos to follow...

18. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

I was wonderig if George was there, congrats on his results D.
    Thanks Jess:))
    Dying to see photos, whats going on...LOL

19. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Diva

[​IMG]

Nova

[​IMG]

Stockie member's horses (just ask if you want them removed)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Mirawee and Maree4 I also got some of your two ;).