Arabian States -Results and Photos

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Kaisi, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

I thought the scoring system was good however I really loved the judge I think....All Arabian??? That explained her placings at the completion of each class (even if she repeated herself over and over :p).

2. mum of five

mum of five Well-known Member

Midas you were standing next to us in the yard before leisa took Mali in for Marshalling, Iam so facinated by your horses facial markings, I also LOVE your horse he is a true beauty. When he lifted his head he has splotches all under his head, he is gorgeous, and well done by the way.

3. Dukeyboy

Dukeyboy New Member

Thanks for those Midas,would love to see more.

4. manocaaron

manocaaron Well-known Member

hey there Dukeyboy...
    wait a few mins and I will try and put up my pic of him too.
    Im the one who was chatting to you outside (i have the mare whos looking for a boyfriend!) Was very nice to meet you both (and Duke too.)

5. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

thanks for posting the photo Midas, it is gorgeous. If you have a few more can you email them to me when you get a chance.....stampon3@bigpond.com
    Midas looked stunning...:)*

6. manocaaron

7. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

thanks Kelly... I think he thinks he's a bit of alright judging from that pic :p I will get some more pics of sexy ruby soon !!

I think I have 4 or 5 of winnie :) will email them to you shortly !

oooo... Cindy Reich! she was totally awesome, loved her explanations of why she placed the horse where se did!!

I thought it may have been you, but I wasn't too sure :eek:
    He has pretty unusual markings , hate to say it but that's why I bought him lol :p thank you so much that's a lovely thing to say!:)

I hope you're not disheartened by the show, It is only one judges opinion and he is a growing boy :)

Midas has only just started doing well in shows

Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
  8. beks

beks Well-known Member

Kaisi!!! thanks for putting up the photos of Ash, we were so happy with her.
    By the way Pickles is hot stuff!!!!!!!!!

Beks:))

9. Dukeyboy

Dukeyboy New Member

Hi Arnie,thank you for that,I wondered how he behaved with the other stallions,as I didn't see him as I was busy rushing down to get into the ring to try and catch him.Everyone,the judge included,told me how good he looked,all I could feel was embarrassment.Someone said in an earlier post the way to catch a horse was,"sound like a carrot",I had real carrots but all he did was eat them and run away again.Who says horses are dumb animals?You sound just like me Arnie,you have King,and i have Duke,and anything else is next in line.

10. Dukeyboy

Dukeyboy New Member

Hi Manocaaron,thank you for your photo of Duke.I looked for you before we left as your name rang a bell with us.I would love to email you regarding a possible relative of yours who may have purchased a colt from us a few years ago.I won't ask for your email address on here,but will give you mine,brhick@iinet.net.au
    Please email me if you can.
    Thank you E.

11. manocaaron

Dukeyboy- I just emailed you.:)

I have photos of all the stallions in the 7-11yr class but dont know if owners are on here (well I know Dukeboy is...) and if Im allowed to post them, if anyone wants me to, let me know.
    Also have pics of Midas, Party and an unknown dappled grey- (think he's a gelding)
    so if anyone wants me to put them up, let me know.
    Cheers:))

12. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Your welcome to put Party pics up as long as I am NOT in them lol:D

13. manocaaron

LOL IPT- you are in two of them!!!!! trying to get him to lower his head so you do look kind a funny!!hahha, (remember out on the grass area when you were practicing?) ok so I wont put them in, one of them is ok though! the other is his gelding class. I will have to scan them first but will do it shortly. Cheers:))

14. Serenity

Serenity Well-known Member

Kaisi, thanks for posting the photo Kira!!:)

Pickles looked absolutely stunning on Sunday....he is certainly a very beautiful horse and so deserving of all his wins. You have done such a wonderful job with him!!! Congratulations.:))

I kept meaning to come and say hello, but just never got around to it. Oh well, always next show. :D

15. manocaaron

[​IMG][/IMG]

See, I cropped the pic for you so your not in it! You looked ok though, I dont know what you were worried about.

16. beks

beks Well-known Member

the dapple grey gelding could be my boy, cambria sarano, he was in the 4-7yr old gelding class???

if that sounds right, then post them please

cheers,
    Leah(sweety)

17. SSAPH

SSAPH Well-known Member

Kais, truley it is relaxing:)* - in previous yrs Ted & I have gone from a leadrein class with my niece riding, to a native costume, to a ridden endurance horse class will all classes running straight after each other and we would normally have at least 2 of our horses in the costume so it is always flat out.

Luckily our horses are used to having gear literally ripped on & off them in the middle of the collecting ring - they just stand there and put up with it.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
  18. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Huge Congrats on your results SSAPH you certainly have amazing horses!

Thanks Manocarron nice photo glad you took me out of it though lol

19. odway

odway Guest

Thanks Vee and Kiley :)) I'm still over the moon!

Oh thankyou manocaaron. Yes I'm very lucky to have him, he's a gem of a horse, and everything just seems to be falling into place with him now. You should have mentioned you were a stockie! If it's not too much trouble could you please pass on any photos you have of him? odway@hotmail.com. Thanks again for your lovely comments!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2009
  20. SSAPH

SSAPH Well-known Member

Thanks IPT, we are really proud of what these 2 horses have achieved, especcially over the past 2-3 yrs. Who knew when we bred them that they would gain a Tom Quilty Buckle and Australian Champion awards, as a breeder it is most rewarding.

Good luck with Party at the Aussies