Arab state champs results in here!!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by hutchi, Nov 8, 2008.

1. princeton

princeton Well-known Member

We love our Princeton's :D

(MC......have tagged you in a heap of pics...)

2. madcow

madcow Guest

ooh off to look:D

You both have a lot to be proud of with your "Princetons"

3. amandasmith

amandasmith Well-known Member

Kym was over it after her first class. Did not want to stand up for photos afterwards and definitely did not want her ears forward.

I still can't believe that my donkey (refer to photo above ;)) won STATE CHAMPION PARTBRED MARE OVER 4YO! It was a reasonable sized class too - I think there were 7 or so in the class.

Unfortunately her trot went to s%^t after her first class although she still was a finalist in the novice owner and third/finalist (not sure which as they said they were in no particular order when they called out the finalists but gave out place ribbons in the order they called them out). She hasn't been out for yonks so she was pretty good although she was grumpy and in season and much to Jet's and Dougie's disgust didn't want any male attention!

4. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Yay, my long weekend is finally over... starting and ending with a foal :D

Diva was a good girl, even if she was fluffy ;) And Remaani, it is a lot more noticable closer up!

Diva was sashed Champion Partbred female 2/3yo (shh, don't tell anyone she was the only one!) But the judge did comment that "she is a very nice filly" :D

She was also a top 10 finalist in the Derivative female classic trot. I was a bit confused as well as they said the 8 finalists were in no particular order, and called them out from lowest number to highest, but then the ribbons had places on them :confused: but doesn't matter :D

Dougie was a good boy, except when everyone clapped - which is something he is going to have to get over :p He is starting to look less like a young warmblood and more like a real horse :D The photo of him is nice MC.

I am glad it is over for another year and an wondering if I really do want to take 2 to the All Arab!

Oh, and Springbok, very well done! And you are welcome to post photos of the fluffy one.

5. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Who were the photographers? I know Chris Ross was outside but who was inside?

6. princeton

Its usually horseplay

7. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

congrats everyone on your results :)

8. madcow

madcow Guest

9. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

OMG Esy - WELL DONE! I only just found these results! GO GALLY! :)

10. springbok

springbok Well-known Member

Thanks Mirawee and thanks for your help yesterday :) .

Here are a couple of shots of Diva - she IS a lovely filly!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

LOL at the boot madcow - I am so glad I have zip up boots now haha! I did have to laugh at your "left on the wall" term. Dougie is lovely - I can't wait to see him under saddle :D .

Princeton Toby looked beautiful as always yesterday - congrats on his results :) . I watched his show horse class and thought he really looked the part in there (not that I know what I''m looking at *#)). I wish I had seen his side saddle class but somehow missed it doh! I hope you feel better soon.

I do have to laugh at this meeting stockies thing .... It was nice to meet you yesterday Party ... and i'm awful glad it was you because I didn''t really feel comfortable walking up to a stranger and saying "are you It's Party Time" !? It's better than asking "are you madcow" though :D.

11. springbok

Thanks Smiley! He's such a special boy to us :)*.

12. Fe

Fe Well-known Member

Congrats to all. There was some beautiful horses/ponies there over the weekend..

I took my filly down for her 3rd show. Her sire has def stamped the Temp on my filly and she was a dream. She took out the Champ Anglo Filly yearling class.

I saw heaps of stockies there. Kaisi, we were further down the stables from you :)

A great weekend with some Fabulous results.

A huge thank you to the WA Arabian Horse Society, their sponsers and their vollies. You guys deserve a gold Medal. :)

13. princeton

Thanks for posting some pics MC.
    Karijini took some lovely ones and I cant wait to see the ones that Chris took outside :)

Esy my young rider keep riding Toby into your mum as she was warming up for the dressage LOL....Sorry! I didnt realise it was you until afterwards:p

14. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Here is a Photo of Smarty Party!
    Photo Credit to P Sparre

[​IMG][/IMG]

15. bawtry

bawtry Well-known Member

Party - I think I met you. I was the one showing J'aan and Momento for Sarah.

16. wawa85

wawa85 Guest

Congrats to everyone! Shadow I was watching when Sarahan was run out and couldn't believe how stunning his movement is. The person I agist with owns his half sister Woranora Treasures a lil Welsh A/Arabian Pony yearling. Absolutely gorgeous. Well done to Sue, with her Champion Quality Head in the Derivative Female. My lil mare got 8th in the Quality Head. There were a lot of stunning horses yesterday and must have made a very tough decision for the judges.

17. springbok

Oh yes - I remember now! Thats ok - I think mum and gally were so hot by then that they didn't really care. I had clicked it was you by then :p which is why when you said "It's lucky he doesn't kick!" to your young rider I piped up "actually he does!" He's a but too handy with those back legs at times ...!! I hope I didn't upset your rider - I did mean it as a joke :)*.

18. tammy07

tammy07 Well-known Member

does anyone know how to get contact with chris ros she took some outstanding photos of the filly i was leading

19. princeton

Nah, Im glad you said it LOL! I would be mighty sad if my boy got kicked!!*#)
    Just young and not looking where they were going.....If I was your mum I would have said something to her LOL!:p

20. princeton

Did she not take your address?
    She has an email address.....I cant remember what it is though..:confused: