Arab state champs results in here!!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by hutchi, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

cheers for that ritadee :)

2. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Thanks Krystal!! just checking them now;)

3. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

This is my girl from today she didn't place but she was so well behaved and thanks to shahkaan for doing an awsome job of showing her**)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. PetaBizz

PetaBizz Well-known Member

Hey Kelly,
    Saw your horse today, she was lovely.. Looked a million dollars! :)*

5. wildsteel

wildsteel Well-known Member

did any WPA horses go this year?
    and did princetons and nikes new owners take them? id love to see how theyre going :)

congrats to everyone who went hope it was a great day?

6. springbok

springbok Well-known Member

I am sooooo tired lol. We left sec at 5.30 this arvo .... got there at 8.30am this morning - long but a good day .... This showing thing is quite fun .... Just the waiting around that sucks haha. Gally got sashes in all bar one class which was my fault because it was our rider class which I wasn't surprised at!

Anyway, Gally got:
    Reserve State Champ Arabian Derivative Elementary Dressage
    Reserve State Champ Arabian Derivative Medium Dressage (Both to different horses doh lol)
    Ridden Arabian Warmblod - Finalist
    Reserve State Champ Arabian Derivative Novice Owner
    (I rode him in the last 2 :D)

We were very pleased with the day, went for the dressage so the other two sashes were a bit of a bonus (and shock haha). Dear old gally was very good for 16 years young!

The only rather different thing I saw today was someone warming up for dressage in side reins :confused:. Thought that was a bit ... um yeah.

Anyway, I saw lots of stockies ... Probably lots I don''t know so I'll just do @)

I don't have many great piccies but got a couple. Photobucket is being a pain though grrr. Mirawee and Remaarni I have some nice photos of your two lovely horses. Let me know if you guys would like me to post them.

7. tammy07

tammy07 Well-known Member

kelly i had the little girl that got champ in the class
    your little girl is just beautiful looked so good well done on the prep and she looks very sweet
    i didnt know how the judge was going to place it it wouldve been abit tough
    i asked if there was any stockies in my class last night if i knew you were one i wouldve talked to you lol

Last edited: Nov 9, 2008
  8. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Kelly, she looked awesome!! and was so well behaved, you should be really proud of her**):)

9. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Kelly i love your girl she is gorgeous....
    So where is Princeton hiding, i keep checking to see her results......

10. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

I got to meet Princeton today :)* I got distracted by a phone call so didnt get to ask her to pose for photo's!

Springbok, you wouldnt happen to have the results of any of the other dressage? I dont have a book to know which class Im looking for, but big WB mare, KP Unchained Melody, was wondering how she went if anyone happens to know? :)

11. Coda Cowgirl

Coda Cowgirl Well-known Member

Kelly Ruby looks gorgeous!

12. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

Thankyou she is really coming along now im really happy with her:)*

13. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

Oh really congrates on getting champ i didn't come on last night i didnt get home untill 9 and i have a little boy to attend to. Next time come up and say hi i cant even remember which one you were as i could stop looking at ruby the whole time hahahaha

14. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

Thankyou i must have been in a world of my own today didn't reconise anyone come say hi next time**) Actually where you in j row?

15. tammy07

tammy07 Well-known Member

thanks im so proud of her and so is her owner who didnt believe me when i told her what we won haha she was being a bit of a brat in the warmup wouldnt stand up and kept tilting her head then we got into the ring and she acts perfectly

your ruby is definatly a winner you should be very proud of her

how did u get ruby out of your mares show name lol i think its funny both our horses have the same name haha

Last edited: Nov 9, 2008
  16. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

Thanks gerbra for all your help as well and congrates again to your guys they looked great and did really well. I'm so proud of ruby she is a winner to me anyway:p

17. mysticmoondancer04

mysticmoondancer04 Well-known Member

I would like to thank Ky (Remaani) for showing my cremello part arab pony stallion today. Although he didnt place ky did a fantastic job with him and we were very happy. Congratulations to everyone who placed and to all the champions :) I had alot of fun and met alot of nice new ppl. :D

18. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

Poor Princeton is very sick, she did well to stay all day :)
    She had a great day!

Pickles had a great day too :D
    He got State Champion owned by an amatuer, Reserve Champion Anglo and a Finalist in the ridden :)
    I really wasn't expecting to do well in the ridden, because he's so green, so I was more than happy with a finalist!:D

Special thankyou to Jadelise who put up with me bossing her around all day! And even took photos! :))

Was nice to meet Alyandmontana:)

Photos coming soon :D

19. WPA

WPA New Member

Hi Wildsteel,

Yes, we did attend the State this year. Princeton attended.....You probably have already noticed "Kaisi's" results.....WHOO HOO GO KATE AND "P"!!!!!!!. Nike did not attend. I won't post any of our results, as I will leave that to Shadow007, who is just about to post..........And she is just over the moon to say the least!!!!

Congratulations to everyone who competed this weekend, there was some beautifully turned out horses. And congrats to the organizers.......... Once again a terrific show!!

Cheers
    WPA

20. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

Pickles - Champ Novice Owner
    [​IMG]

Res. Champ Anglo
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Palmerston Park Silhouette won Champion in the Medium Dressage
    [​IMG]
    and the show horse and pretty much everything else!!
    Well done Ali**)

More coming:p