Arab state champs results in here!!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by hutchi, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Gretchen - Party looked AWESOME! Congratulations on your results! Did you see King trying to talk him up? I told him that I know he's gorgeous but he's not for him and he seemed to forget about him after that :p.

Congratulations Mystique on another successful year. Picked your stallion yet??? :p

Congratulations to everyone else. Some very lovely horses there.

2. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Kaisi thanks for posting a photo of King. Is the first I've seen of any photo. I didnt pull my camera out so I got none :(. If anyone else has any feel free to post.

3. bawtry

bawtry Well-known Member

Hehe, to everyone I was talking to yesterday afternoon... I"M HOME!!! Lol!!! It is now Sunday afternoon by the way, did a detour past a friends house and now nursing very sore head thanks to alcohol!!!

Congrats to WAAHA on what seemed to be generally a very well run show, I was impressed by the numbers that were there and the quality.

I showed a couple of geldings for Sarah, Sophie and Chloe Lynch, Sekong Azabyj'aan won Res Champ Gelding 12 and over and Mystica Momento was Res 2yo Geld. CONGRATULATIONS to Sophie winning State Champion Junior Rider and Chloe with your Reserve Champion, fantastic!!! :D :D

Congratulations to Torquata and Jotaris on your boys performances, they looked fantastic!!! And with 'the broodmare'!!! *#) *#) What a fantastic day for her!! :D

The Westfield team, congrats with Tina's reserve, she looked fantastic!!

To Nev, Steve and Sarah - that colt is awesome!! Totally blew me away!!!

Lanaryn - your mare Miss USA is just gorgeous, I was admiring her after her class!!

And to Beks and Sweety, congratulations on the SUPERSTAR Nagar's results... one day he may realise he's old but I doubt it!!! And thank you for letting me steal a ride!!!

Lovely to meet and catch up with heaps of people even though i am now exhausted after doing laps of the SEC!! :) Sorry for those I was meant to talk to and didn't. :(

Last edited: Nov 9, 2008
  4. Remaani

Remaani Guest

I hate horse showing, wanna know why?

Coz ya get sore feet! :D LOL!!!

We got home a short while ago.
    Thanks EVER soo much to Shakhaan (Kiley) for showing Jet in his age class, Reserve State Champion Partbred Male 2 & 3yrs. He behaved well & trotted out nicely. The Champion horse was VERY nice. Thanks Kiley again for plaiting lastnight, great to have a gas-bag. **)
    Will be getting you to show the Jetsta again!!

I showed him for 8th Best Trot (what trot? LOL) & 5th Best Head.
    He doesnt work with me as well as he does with Shakhaan & was a bit over it all & fidgety!

Also showed a cremello Pt Arab stallion in Partbred Male 4yrs & Over, he didnt place but worked nicely. He also travelled back home to York with Jet & both got along great after the 1st initial squeal, lol.

Also thanks to Marbelyn, plus Heidi for washing/cleaning Jet's legs, Dee (Arab Lover) for his nice white hooves, Madcow for the bumchecks & Go The horses for doing his falsie! :)*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. tammy07

tammy07 Well-known Member

oh i thought that was you remaani i had the chesntut that was right near you when this photos was taken your boy is absolutly beautiful and well done for reserve

6. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

Congrats Remaani on your results. Jet is looking really good :)*
    I am far from an Arab person but do admire the beauty of them and I must say that Miss USA is on stunning looking Arab, she is just divine! **)
    Congrats to everyone else as well, looks like there were some lovely horses there

7. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

here is my mare - RESERVE STATE CHAMPION ARP OVER 4
    [​IMG]

and my colt - STATE CHAMPION ARP YEARLING COLT
    [​IMG]

actually forgot to get some nice pics on the grass of him after he won, nt to worry hopefully the photographers got at least 1 good one

8. PetaBizz

PetaBizz Well-known Member

We had a fantastic day, my palomino gelding went Champion Part bred Yearling and 4th in Classic Trot (big class with no other babies) and our filly went Champion Part Bed Yearling and Reserve Champion in Classic Head (huge Class) She also got 4th in the Classic Trot.. Over the moon, as the Gelding was just being a pig for most of the morning.. I was considering just taking him home (in tears) BUT he actually behaved himself.. YAY

9. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

congratulations everyone, Kylie love that pic of Jet, he looks awesome, well done **)

10. Razzie

Razzie Well-known Member

i know who u r!! :D i have the video of ur two horses carol got me to take.

11. PetaBizz

Hey Jemma... I was the person crying, asking god to please make my horse behave!! Thats me!

12. Razzie

Razzie Well-known Member

yes, u sent me the txt with ur address??

13. PetaBizz

I am hanging for my video... sad isnt it.. Dont sleep for a week leading up the show, then hang out the next week waiting for photos/videos.. What a life we lead!:)

14. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

Congrats everyone on a fantastic weekend! So many amazing results... everyone should be thrilled!!!

Many many gorgeous horses, lots of friendly faces... I had a great time catching up with so many people.

15. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

hrmm... waiting for princeton to post.....

16. tammy07

tammy07 Well-known Member

yea so am i
    cummon i know you have good things to report

17. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

Tammy... just saw your post... got your pm :)

I was sitting next to Princeton this morning... where is she?????

18. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

I have just distributed via email the pics of the horses I took today (Kitty, George & Jet) so they can post if they with :D may take a while to come through guys, my comp isnt too quick! Poor Gerbra, you have 4 emails coming LOL

19. Ritadee

Ritadee New Member

Unfortunately she didn't get a place, but I couldn't work out why. She looked stunning to me, but then again I'm new to this (showing).:))

20. Starbe

Starbe Well-known Member

Remaani - your horse is the most gorgeous horse ive ever seen!!!.. soooo cute!