Arab state champs results in here!!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by hutchi, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Linnybear

Linnybear Well-known Member

Well we had a great day with just a couple of small dramas.

Firstly, Taryn showed Tamsins beautiful gelding Lanaryn Playboy in the gelding 4 - 6 years, he looked amazing, but didn't place :confused: (this was also the same class with the badly behaved rearing gelding) Tammy07, I totally agree, these are supposed to be geldings.
    Here is a pic of Huey.....
    [​IMG]

It was only Miss U.S.A's 2nd show since a yearling and the moment she stepped into the ring she was a standout. She placed Champion Mare 12yrs & over and Champion Classic Head purebred female
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Our beautiful Diva (Nadalla Park Makmiadiva) caught the judges eye too and she placed Champion Filly 2years and then went on to win Champion Amatuer Owner Female
    We didn't get any pics of Diva today.

Our only disappointment was when we didn't hear the call for the yearling fillies and Lanaryn Nazeerah missed her class. Was P#$#@d off though as Taryn bolted for the ring and got there just as he closed the gate and he wouldn't let her in :mad: It is totally our fault for not being there earlier, but I have shown at so many different events and I have never seen horses turned away from their classes before. It would have been different if they had started judging!
    I even seem to recall a 5 - 10 minute wait for a gear change at the last big show (just happened to be the stewards horse). Well that's my b$#@h for the day LOL Anyway here is a pic of Nahla....
    [​IMG]

And Sarah, King is looking great, boy has he grown. He was such a well behaved young man too, we are very proud of him.

Congratulations to all the competitors today, there were some absolutely beautiful horses there today, the stallion classes were the best in a long time **)

2. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

Linnybear your Miss U.S.A was a standout for sure. Congratulations **)

3. mad -horse

mad -horse Active Member

WELL DONE LANI AND TARYN
    it looks like i might have to steal Playboy and take hime home to keep toy company

4. tammy07

tammy07 Well-known Member

thankyou linnybear it may of been an accident that the horse got her but the horse in question was rearing out in the warmup and during most of the class that in alot of peoples eyes and in the rulebooks is classed as dangerous, if people thinks that that isnt dangerous i would hate to see what is classed as dangerous
    thats all im gonna say about the matter at this time im way too tired

and i have to agree the stallions had a fantastic turnout compared to some shows ive seen

is anyone in the arabian warmblood filly up to four years or what ever the class is lol

will see everyone there

Last edited: Nov 8, 2008
  5. Linnybear

Linnybear Well-known Member

Cheers Jadelise :)*

I forgot to say am back tomorrow as support crew for Emily and Lanaryn Last Dance, go Patrick :D

Arabella the horse in question was misbehaving in the warm up area and it wasn't the first time it reared in the ring #( Horses can and do misbehave, IMO there are rules for some and rules for others :}

6. WPA

WPA New Member

Hi everyone,

Congratulations Party, you must be over the moon.............well done!

Also congrats to everyone who competed today...............fantastic results.

Does anyone have the mare 4 to 6 years results?

Off to bed ourselves shortly..........we have to make two trips tomorrow!

Cheers
    WPA

7. tammy07

tammy07 Well-known Member

you are exactly right linnybear with the rules its changes with different people that is why i tend not to show

8. Mod 3

Mod 3 Moderator

Ok enough whinging about the show.
    If you have complaints you need to direct these to the organising committee or put a written complaint in on the day of the show if you feel that strongly.

Results only please.

9. ArabellaPark

ArabellaPark New Member

I was not aware that the horse was rearing in the warm up area and had not seen the horse rear up prior to this. I think if that is the case it should be up to the owner to say my horse is not fit to be taken in if its behaving like that! It should not be left until someone gets hurt for something to be done. It was the judges decision to let the gelding continue competing and its done now so nothing can be done if you are unhappy that he did it as Mod 3 said put in a formal complaint. I don't think its a case of rules for some and rules for others in this case as the judge doesn't know anyone so therefore couldn't give preference. It was his decision some wouldn't allow it but he allowed the gelding to continue. Unfortunately whats done is done.

10. Razzie

Razzie Well-known Member

Certainly Do!!! :)*

Champion - Halimas Amber Gem
    Reserve - Peppermint Park Rabi'ah
    Finalist - Razara Estazi (my girl, woohoo)

11. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

i watched the whole class and the gelding in question reared at least twice before the incident happened,

glad the young girl is ok, and i dont see anything wrong with horse being able to finish the class

** forgot to add, if the gelding didnt place, would anyone be worried about whether or not it was aloud to continue?

Last edited: Nov 8, 2008
  12. Mod 3

Mod 3 Moderator

I said enough.
    Move it along or the thread will go and that would be a shame.

13. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Anyway,

i have quite a few pics, but ill upload them tomorrow, have only just got back from getting my 2 ready for tomorrow,

14. WPA

WPA New Member

Thanks heaps for that Razzie...........
    Congratulations to you!

Cheers
    WPA.......off to bed now!!!!

15. mum of five

mum of five Well-known Member

Just got home from speedway, after previously spending the day at the states.
    def had my arab fix:D\Congrats to Party and Getchen, he was def one of my favs for the day, and I think your daughter did an outstanding job.
    Cheryl Edwards had some stunning horse, really well presented and behaved. would love to buy her 2yo champion gelding Camac Syiib, but would have to get that kidney of my husbands sold...........lol
    saw another nice filly that was for sale but she wont get height:(
    The day definately cemented my commitment to buy an arab and hoefully next yr I will have some results to post.
    To all of the stockies I met there today, yay it was a bit of a stockies convention........lol
    Thanks to mel-Lanaryn for showing us her gorgeous mob after the show:D

Last edited: Nov 9, 2008
  16. Valencia Park Monty

Valencia Park Monty Well-known Member

Well done Gretchen and Keeley!!! Great Results, we need pictures now please! :)

17. MikeyMike

MikeyMike New Member

What a great show !
    Congrats to everyone

My gelding CHELLEASON MAGNUMS GOLD won the 3yo gelding class

He has been awarded State Champion yearling, 2yo and now 3yo

MM

18. Karijini

Karijini Well-known Member

I'm so exited.... I know it's early but I received a text from Princeton a little while ago... she will have some fantastic news to share when she gets home. Sorry, I know it's mean making everyone wait but I'm sure she will want to tell herself.

SO PROUD OF HER & TOBY!!!!!!!!!! :D:)):) wooHOOOOOOOO

19. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

well done MM and he will win many more :)
    everyone keep results coming

20. Random_Winger

Random_Winger Well-known Member

Anyone know if Eminence (the stallion) attended yesterday?