Arab state champs results in here!!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by hutchi, Nov 8, 2008.

1. The Ranger

The Ranger Active Member

It was so great to meet so many stockies over the weekend and show off my new toys - LOL. I was very impressed by most of the horses and competitors and found that the event wasnt as snobby as I expected - ha ha. Maybe because I had my new gooseneck (fifth wheeler) there and my two new horses.

Maybe next time I can give it a go at showing my new girl??

Again it was nice to meet so many new people.... can put a face to the names now.

2. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

Suga all your horses did very well, its easy to reconise you with your lovely long hair when you are running them out, congrats! **):p

3. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Never saw you sorry but hard to look for someone when you dont know who your looking for, hahaha!!

What are your new neddies names & any pics?

Sassy, great pics so thanks for that. Shame most of the indoors pics were blurry (mine were dark!)... but this 1 you took would of been mint if not blurry. I've never been able to take a good pic indoors there.
    And love the headshot!!

4. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Hmmmm helps if i add the pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

Yeah, i was a bit bummed on the blurry-ness on the indoor ones, and the moving ones were worse, and if I set the camera to movement shots they came out dark and blurry LOL cant win!

He is a spunk monkey tho, hard to take a bad pic!

6. mistress72

mistress72 Active Member

i would like to say congrats to competitors, comitee and volunteers over the weekend for a great show. my new boy TRINCADA SHEIK had a great day winning state champion arabian pony stallion in a strong class. i want to give a huge thanks to Paula who did a fantastic job with him, you showed him to perfection. the win was just the icing on the cake, sitting back watching him strutt his stuff was amazing, i am so proud!!! thanks city girl for helping with final touches to sheik. thanks to everyone for there lovely comments on sheik.
    and to top my week off tonight i got a VERY NICE PINTOcolt by springfield park tylah!!!! thanks lee & chris.**)

7. Sweety

Sweety Active Member

well done to sheik for doing so well and
    Especially for getting a PINTO Colt!!! well done.

8. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

he he he....I thought you'd be some where..I've put pics up for you in the breeding threads :p**)

Huge congrats J

Cheers
    one Granny :D

Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
  9. Pjsarabs

Pjsarabs New Member

The stunning and extremely funky Trincada Sheik.... Champion Arabian Pony Senior Male.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

Wasnt he just gorgeous one of my favourites for sunday!

11. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

*Drools*
    He's a stunner

12. Pink Sapphire

Pink Sapphire Well-known Member

WOW Sheik looked amazing!!!! great photos too

13. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Waahhoo PJS..great pics as always **)

yep isnt he just a little ripper !

congrats J..on a very well deserved win ! ;) that was a tough Class too... nice Ponies in the line-up. :)

Cheers
    Lee

OH P.S...Tisharli..I love your little colt by Timmy ! drool drool **) PJS do you have any pics of him ?

Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
  14. MissRadford

MissRadford New Member

Well Done to all who exhibited, prepared and especially to the organisers of the 2008 State Champs! As usual it was a great weekend :) We didn't get home until after midnight due to the 4 hour trip home! but it was well and truely worth it...
    Saturday
    Res Amatuer Owned Led Purebred
    Champ Elementary Dressage
    Champ Novice Dressage
    Res Ridden Gelding
    Champ Adult Rider
    Champ Ridden Amateur owned
    Champ Bridlepath Hack
    Champ English Pleasure
    Champ Show Hunter
    Finalist Showhorse
    Sunday
    Champ Prelim Dressage
    Finalist (3rd) Novice Dressage
    Res Amateur Owned Derivative
    Champ English Pleasure
    Res ShowhorseChamp Ridden Anglo
    Res Adult Rider
    Champ Amateur Owned Derivative
    Champ Bridlepath Hack
    Finalist Showhunter

Special thanks to my wonderful Mum and partner Wes and to Kathi D and all the wonderful helpers when mum chucked a sicky-briefly!

15. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

holy cr@p you guys... rading thru this thread is totally inspiring & awesome & makes me wish i had an arab or a part bred or something that could pretend to be one at least. omg, your horses are ALL so gorgeous and beautifully presented.

And princeton & madcow... tobes looks just *stunning* with you in full habit, MC. wow. like WOW - bring a tear to the eye Wow!!!

congrats princeton, on your beautiful, gorgeous horse. plus, you are even more awesome to share the toby love so generously.

16. Ltd Edition Madcow

Ltd Edition Madcow Well-known Member

Tis a long thread with some stunning horses:D

Ta Blitzen:eek: (full habit bit of a different look to the pink check breeches hey LOL)

Princeton is most generous with the Toby love indeed. If it wasn't for her allowing me to show the lovely boy I would probably never have made a show in the SS. He's given me a lot more confidence to now go and try it on a my own more challenging mount perhaps?;)*#)(might be a few years yet though LOL). I can't wait to see the young Sara on him in her riders next year, awesome opportunity for her.

17. bawtry

bawtry Well-known Member

MissRadford - congratulations!!! :D :D
    Sorry I didn't say goodbye before I left, I couldn't find you...
    But BIG hugs for you and the boy!!!!!!!!!!

18. princeton

princeton Well-known Member

Yes big congrats MissRadford**)
    Your Toby did very well this year:)
    Hope that your mum was feeling better, I did notice that she came back to the show....What a trooper!

19. MissRadford

MissRadford New Member

Thanks guys, Mum has recovered well but won't be eating from a certain coloured rooster establishment for quite some time! And she really is a trooper for one puting up with me and for picking up where she left off with no complaints or hesitation... What can I say I love my Mum!!!

20. madcow

madcow Guest

MissRadford- I think I may have met you? Did you show me your Dressage trophey rug?