Arab state champs results in here!!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by hutchi, Nov 8, 2008.

1. princeton

princeton Well-known Member

Wow Gretch....Party looks very fancy there!**)

2. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

LOL Princeton does he look 'Top Fancy' !!

Hi@) Bawtry yes I met you Saturday! Well Done u did a lovely job showing Sarah's boys **)

I am so glad I have a Purebred the Derivatives are all turned out to Perfection.

Well Done to Tammy & Jill and everyone else involved for running a fantastic show!

3. tammy07

tammy07 Well-known Member

she knows the owner of the filly but i would love to order some for myself
    if you remember the email that would be great:)*

4. wawa85

wawa85 Guest

I hope to have some photos of Misty up in a couple of days. she freaked out when the judge came to put the sash on her and had to do it myself.

5. bawtry

bawtry Well-known Member

Thanks Party. Only met Momento once so was pleased with how he showed. J'aan is always a superstar although he was being an ignorant pain!! Hehe!!
    Your boy is just lovely, such a beautiful face and front, congratulations!!

6. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Tammy Chris has everyone's contact details and will send photo's or a note out to you.

7. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

Woohoo!!!! Carls... you have every right and then some to be proud of the big man... he looked fabulous!!! Super well deserved!!!

I noticed a few of the handlers had to put the ribbon on the horse themselves, esp the babies... that big ribbon being held out at head height was a bit scary!

8. Sorrel

Sorrel Well-known Member

Congrats Gretchen - and to your good looking boy Party :))

Congrats Gerbra - great results too :)

Last edited: Nov 10, 2008
  9. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

great pics & congrats to everyones awesome results :)*

Amandasmith, how come Kym isnt Arabian WB? I didnt get to see her there, but looks like she might be one of those "unphotogenic" horses LOL I have one of those too! :rolleyes:

10. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Kym isn't arab warmblood because her mother is a partbred arabian, not a purebred :)

Hope you don't mind me answering for you Amanda :D And too late if you do ;)

11. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

I'm 99.9% sure that either of the parents had to be purebred for a horse to be registered arabian warmblood.
    I know for a fact that 2 of the horses in the arabian warmblood classes yesterday had less than 1% arabian blood in them... one of them being Madcow's Dougie :)

But it could be (and I'm taking a wild guess here) but is the warmblood in her registered? If not, then maybe that's why she's not arabian warmblood.

Amanda... I have been admiring your girl for a long time now... she is just gorgeous!!! I have a soft spot for the bucky's anyway but she is just divine!!!! She looked magnificant on the weekend!!!!

12. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

Thats a shame Mirawee! - once a partbred always a partbred! Is there no way to upgrade the dams rego maybe?

Last edited: Nov 10, 2008
  13. samm

samm Gold Member

Better a super partbred then a crappy anglo or wb just cos the papers say so **)
    She's nice Amanda ,well done :)

14. Janet

Janet Guest

Well done Keeley, you must be very proud of her Gretchen. :)*
    Big Congrats...what a way to finish off the year..Yay!

15. Peppy Park

Peppy Park New Member

State Championships

I would like to thank all the exhibitors and competitors for presenting themselves and their horses at such a high standard this week end. Well done to all of you. It helps make my work pulling this show together since the close of entries worth it....... I would also like to thank the volunteers and committee members that gave up their time to work the show. It makes a long w/end for many of us. Arriving Friday afternoon, working until dark with decorating, organising sashes, labelling trophies and getting paperwork in order for the first day. Saturday evening after the show, putting sashes in order again, trophies and paperwork for the next day. Many of us trying to show our horses as well. These are but a few things happening behind the scene ....... then packing everything up and getting home close to midnight Sunday. Then unpacking Monday ....... which is still waiting, lol. The joys of horse shows! Again thank you for making this such a successful show and congratulations to everyone, sashes or no sashes, you are all winners.

16. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Thank you to all the hard work of the committee and volunteers, PP :)*

The decorations looked great this year :) And having the box in the centre made it easier with prizes and presentations as well it seemed :)

17. madcow

madcow Guest

I must say the arena decorations were pretty flash**)

certainly brightened up the old indoor and added to the atmosphere

18. wildsteel

wildsteel Well-known Member

wow mr p look fabulous! took me awhile to figure out you changed his name to pickles lol

he's all grown up and under saddle now, it must be at least 2 years since ive seen him :O

19. princeton

princeton Well-known Member

It was a great show Tami, and I was super happy that I only had to drive 15mins to get to it this year rather than the 3 days it took me to drive down last year LOL!
    I will get the person who took the photos you asked for to email them through :)

20. shadow007

shadow007 Active Member

Thanks wawa85**) I am really rapted with this little fella!! He is one very special pony! I can't wait to get him out again!:D I'll post some photos soon!

Big thumbs up and thanks to all the commitee and everyone involved with the show.....it was a very good couple of days! Well done!:)*