Arab state champs results in here!!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by hutchi, Nov 8, 2008.

1. hutchi

hutchi Well-known Member

I know a few who may already be home - spill! How did everyone go?
    Have some nice pics will upload later on..

2. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

come on im impatient here hehehehe results please

3. montygirl

montygirl Well-known Member

what was on today? pures or parts?

4. Ritadee

Ritadee New Member

Pures I think, anyway my daughter's bosses horse won champion purebred colt 3 yrs and under. He was awesome and it was his first show.:)):D**) Sorry no pics.

5. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

purebred today and derivatives tomorrow

6. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

i have a few pics of steve m's horses i can upload

7. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Congrats to everyone today..

Some very Lovely Purebreds there**)

Im back down tomorrow to cheer on Remaani who has Jet there & Strapper for Arab Lover who will have Fe there..**)

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow.

8. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

oooooh pics of Steves horses yes please coz he probably wont have time to email for a bit yet, howd they go?
    Midas, did you buy Midas from Steve coz your avatar pic looks familiar :)

9. Razzie

Razzie Well-known Member

Staz got Finalist in Purebred Arabian Mare 4-6 yrs. And in ridden she got no where, by her second class she was over it. So we left, the day got dragged out, i think its still going too.

Also she had someone else show her instead of Paula. She was a bit narky in the morning so i am impressed she worked most the day, poor horse is in the paddock now for a year and a half to be a horse and a mum.

10. ArabellaPark

ArabellaPark New Member

Congrats to all the competitors! I miss showing. I can't wait to bring my mare out again next year. Bring on the All Arab**)

11. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

I just got home.

I don't want to spoil anyones results, but Party had a great day!:D

12. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

Left the programme at the horses which is a bit annoying as i dont have any of the names but the Colt that got champion to Shakabu was one of the most amazing arabs i have seen in a while (to beat shakabu says a lot).
    Also the Champ stallion Fairview Ibn Estasan (i think) was a close 2nd favourite of mine..
    Overall lots of nice horses but a fairly quiet day..
    I know Party will be happy with her results, Congrats!! :D

Will be there again tomorrow with Kaisi, goodluck everyone!!

13. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Woohoo, can't wait to hear the spunky Party's results!

14. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

oooooh congrats to the palcegetters, but come on stockies any more results

15. tammy07

tammy07 Well-known Member

that was a long day and i was only helping

a huge congrats to party he was turned out fantastically well done u deserved your win

and arnie king looked a million bucks i was helping the lady with the grey in the stable next to you only realised it was king when we were going to leave. very sexy indeed i couldve snuck him on the float haha

there was one class i was very unhappy about a few of you might of seen it a horse was rearing for most of the class, the girl goes and does her trot out, horse rears smacks her on the head with his hooves, she had to be sent to hospital and the horse was still allowed to continue its trot out with another handler and what really peed me off that it got reseve wth.

i dont see how that is right a horse that is as dangerous as that placing over some very nice horses

the lady i was helping got 3rd in her gelding class cant remember what age group and then 3rd in the classic trot if hadnt of broken he might of been placed higher but no way would he of beaten party he worked soooo nice another one we couldve snuck in the float haha

Last edited: Nov 8, 2008
  16. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

People pay a lot of money for the classes and i know she was hurt but that was her dad that took over the horse to run it out and the girl was still being looked after. They are always at the arab shows and are a very experinced and knowledgable family. The girl came back from the hospital to compete in the ridden but the commitee wouldnt let her compete which i thought was strange, but im sure theres probably rules and insurance reasons.. Anyway everyone is fine so thats all that matters. It was a nice horse thats why it still got reserve, as you can see from lots of the horses behaviours doesnt seem to come into account.

17. tammy07

yes it was a nice horse but still a horse that acts like that especially a gelding shouldnt be placed it is stated in breed rules that a horse that is dangerous should be asked to leave or something like that i dont know about arabian rules tho

people would hate me if i was a judge that is something that shouldnt be tolerated

im glad she is ok we all heard the mighty crack of his hoof hitting her on the head we were amazed she didnt get knocked out her dad did a great job of running it out after all that

i dont wish to start an arguement just expressing mine and alot of other peoples feelings

Last edited: Nov 8, 2008
  18. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

Jadelise I have the program!

I also have some photos.

Bint Nadia won purebred Mare 7-11 years
    [​IMG]

Khizmeht Sandstorm won reserve champion gelding 3 years
    [​IMG]

The gorgeous Sha'kabu won reserve Champion Stallion 4-6 years
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

This stunner beat Sha'kabu
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And everyones favourite Party!!! :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. tammy07

[​IMG]

this girl ran so many horses out today it was unbelievable i would of died she did a fantastic job with all the ones she led most winning champion or reserve huge congrats to who ever it was

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

theres the sxc party man did he look good and he worked fantastically as well