Arab State Champs Results and Pics

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Ren, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Your very welcome! :D

2. Shakhaan

Shakhaan Well-known Member

BOV, they hold these classes at the State Champs, as they are big/popular classes at the National Championships, and they're trying to push them to get more people involved/competing.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2010
  3. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

Well done to all those who competed at the show!! Great photos :)* look forward to seeing more!

Does anyone know if any Krystelle Park or Ekolee horses were there? (I like to keep tabs :p)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2010
  4. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

Top Gun and Shiiloh **)

5. Mod 4

Mod 4 Moderator

Rightio, I've just cleaned up this thread of all the crap.
    Surely you all know by now that comments like those just end up with threads being locked ';'

6. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Yep photos are good Arnie, I've already sent you an order. No one could complain about the length of time putting them up, you've done a great job.

7. Spider n Toby

Spider n Toby Gold Member

Poor Moddy, that was a lot to clean up! hahaa

Ohh I can't wait to one day get an arab :( Just seeing these threads make me want to get out there so bad!

8. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Oh looks like another post to clean up already.

9. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

was any other photographers there? i know Kelsarni was but anyone else?

10. tsarbrina

tsarbrina Well-known Member

Chris Ros was there Ren and I got her to take some of the boy...and I have a few as well...

11. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

oh cool, cant wait to get home and see them, waiting is painful hehehehehehe Chris will probably post them then

12. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

:)* Thankyou! The old regulars hehe how did they go?

13. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

Yes and good of course! Shiiloh got reserve champ in led.

Both did well in all the ridden events :)

14. miles away

miles away New Member

Yes me to I also missed this year due to work but I have a anglo mare who has been doing very well in the passed years but couldnt defend her title due to work grrrhhhh, but no work no horses!! I must know who won and placed this year in the anglo mare 4 and over classes if anyone could stop my suffering!! And am I correct to say Pickles got supreme anglo!!

15. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Anglo mare 4 years and over was Tamblyn Park Supernova. Pickles won champion of champions.

16. erilyn

erilyn Well-known Member

Both days were Awesome!
    The judges were lovely and had some good feedback for those who asked.
    The photographer was lovely and never got cross, even when someone (me) kept getting in her way.
    The organisers did a great job, with few hiccups.
    The horses all looked amazing, and there were quite a few I could've taken home with me - especially if it meant swapping with mine whom I should have left at home (the feral!).
    Well done to everyone.
    Can't wait for the next one.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2010
  17. I have just been reading bits and pieces of this thread and I can't believe there are so many superficial people out there that only care about the size of the prize. Be thankful that you have beautiful, healthy horses that on the day the judges thought were the best - be proud of that title, no dusting piece could ever be better than being able to say my horse was deemed the best in the state on that day. Be proud of your horse and yourself for getting there and stop worrying about what you win. There are plenty of people out there not fortunate enough to have a horse or not able bodied enough to be able to show them that would do just about anything to be in your shoes and be more than happy with a sash! Grow up people and be thankful for what you have.

18. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Well said swampcreature !! :D**)**)

I'd like to say a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO;-

Shakhaan- with Le Skelle Lodge Imso Hot- State Champion Arabian Pony Junior

&

Liz - with Le Paintball - State Champion Part Arabian Junior !

you make me a very proud granny ! :D

Cheers & Congratulations to everyone- who had a good time

Lee

19. OurHoney

OurHoney New Member

Swampcreature there is nothing wrong with wanting something nice to admire & show on your wall for winning such a prestigious event.
    These events take a lot of time, love & money to prepare our horses for. So why not be proud to have won such an event like State Champion & be able to show something for it. Its not about being superficial at all:(. Not all of us win all the time but when you do its nice to have something special to show for it.

20. princeton

princeton Well-known Member

**) .