Arab State Champs Results and Pics

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Ren, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Serenity

Serenity Well-known Member

As far as I am aware there is only one Arabian State Championship show in WA each year **)

2. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Who said there was more then one arabian state champs???? I didn't! I think someone read my post wrong!!! WAAHA has three shows a year, the All Arabian, Trilogy and the State Championships.

3. SSAPH

SSAPH Well-known Member

We had a great show with 5 horses entered in 16 classes over the 2 days. We came home with 8 State Champions, 4 Reserve State Champions, 4 Finalist awards. The smalles member of our show team who stands at only 12.3hh performed sensationally to be awarded hi point derivative dressage horse over 18yrs.
    In respect to the sashes/plaques only the State Champ Led/Ridden are awarded these unless the classes are sponsored.
    IMO I don't believe the prizes are crappy as mentioned in this post. In fact when you win an Australian Champion you prize is a sash and a trophy. if this is what us offered at the biggest Arab Show in the nation why should we be expecting more at a State Championships.
    Anyway huge thanks to WAAHA for running another great show, and bringing both an International & Interstate judge across that placed horses because they were the right "type" for the class they were judging.

4. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

MASSIVE congratulations SSAPH! what a big weekend for you guys!

5. jmk

jmk New Member

Thank you BOV - was over the moom with my girl yesterday winning the Derivative Showhorse Class from a very strong field of entries and R/U Ridden Anglo and R/U Led Anglo Mare.

A huge well done to the WAAHA committee for putting on such a well run and organised show and to Realities Trophies for my beautiful plaque that I won in the ridden.

6. Linnybear

Linnybear Well-known Member

Mirawee we had the ONLY junior Anglo Arabian!! It was very disappointing! I still think she deserves her champion placing, but it would have been nice to have others there to confirm it *#)
    The numbers were pretty good in the seniors, but not in the juniors unfortunately #(
    Here are the 2 that Taryn showed.....
    [​IMG]
    Braylea Centre State 2010 State Champion Junior Anglo Arabian
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Lanaryn Last Dance
    [​IMG]

7. Serenity

I could not agree more!!**)

And congratulations SSAPH on your fantastic wins :)

8. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

congrats to everyone on their winnings coz sounds like great quality turnout and everyone deserved their placings, again just wish i was there this weekend :)

9. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Bugger Linnybear on no Junior Anglos. Your girl is very pretty though :) I should have 2 x 2yo Anglo fillies at the AA and at least 1 at the Champs next year. We need more of the nice Anglos in WA to come and play with us!

Pity about the Part Arab mare numbers too. But with me unable to compete and Amanda's mare on maternity duties that is two of the usual entrants out which doesn't help. Well done on Shiraz's win though Razzie. Who won the male class?

Last edited: Nov 9, 2010
  10. Umm, aren't all the classes led or ridden?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2010
  11. SSAPH

SSAPH Well-known Member

BOV what I mean is that it is the led & ridden for the specific registery classes. Not the performance classes. Meaning if you went SC ridden Gelding you get a plaque but if you went SC open show hunter you don't. Handler class, head & trot fall into the same catergory unless the class has been sponsored.

12. Remaani

Remaani Guest

I believe in the Pt Bred Males (Snr) was:
    K. Frazer's boy (sorry can't think of horse's name), 2nd was Ren's boy, then Golden Crest Matrix (Pali Pinto), Picasso's Fortune In Gold & unsure the others in the class sorry.

Congrats everyone - great pics & excellent results! :))

13. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

All Sundays photos are now online :).

Saturdays are currently uploading with ridden first.

14. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Redline Shooting star won Partbred Male 4yrs and over :) then Shangrala Standing Ovation reserve.

15. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Sarah theres some awsome photos there !! wwahhoo weldone
    I'll have a better look tomorrow when my computer isnt running so slow

Cheers
    Lee

16. Taryn

Taryn Well-known Member

Pure bred Halter photos pretty please Sarah?!!?!?!?!?!?

17. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Their getting there slowly. Everything else loaded within an hour so not sure why the purebreds are taking so long but bad timing my Internet has randomly acted up today so that may be the cause.

Thankyou Lee I'm glad your happy with them :).

18. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

Great photos again Sarah! Up in record time as always :)

I hope they have locked you in for the next arab show already! :)*

Last edited: Nov 9, 2010
  19. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

They should load a little quicker now I've fixed it up and found some purebred ridden ones that were hiding so they'll be added shortly! :D.

Thankyou Jadelise! :D. If everyone is happy with them I'd hope so and happy to also help and sponsor the next one :).

20. Serenity

WOW there are some beautiful photos of Kira, and I cant believe they are up already. Will definately be placing a big order very soon!! Thanks so much Sarah **)