Arab State Champs Results and Pics

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Ren, Nov 6, 2010.

1. ArabAtHeart

ArabAtHeart Well-known Member

Went back today with my mare again for the costume class, came home with another reserve state campion (3!!). Was sort of a disaster in the ring though, at the gallop my saddle slipped and I just about came off.

I would also show under the ridden judge again, he was lovely. Gave me some beautiful comments of my girl and held her for me (in the ring) while I was desperately trying to tighten my girth :D He was wonderful!

2. Serenity

Serenity Well-known Member

Thanks Gaia - yes it certainly was a extremely tough class, so I was absolutely over the moon when Kira was called forward for the win :)

3. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Congrats Serenity, your girl looked divine, worked beautifully and the Handler was AWESOME **)

Sorry, no pics of that class.....battery went flat :eek:

4. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

A huge congratulations to all the winners and place getters...:))
    Ren you have to post photos*#):p even on FB LOL....
    Sounds like everyone had a really enjoyable time....well done.

5. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

I came down with my son Jordan this afternoon to watch my sponsored rider Kate do a suberb job with Pickles. @) It was great to sit and watch the classes, some lovely horses, I am inspired to try and get to that level for next year with Fanty! I was super proud of Kate and Pickles of course, couldn't take my eyes off the pair of them so I dont know what their competition looked like, but they looked brilliant! (Kate, Jordan wants to know when you can come up to our place for a sleepever.... we weren't even in the car when he started saying 'when can we see Kate again mummy' lol... was quite taken with you! ) :p

I was hoping to meet you there too AAH, looked for you but couldn't find you! :(

6. beks

beks Well-known Member

Wasn't it a great weekend, I could have taken a lot of horses home yummy yummy!
    Salich Nagar came out of retirement (again) so our daughter Leah (Sweety) could feel how amazing he is, even now at 24 years of age he took her round the dressage ring for Reserve Champion Novice junior and Reserve champion senior youth rider.
    They looked amazing together and hopefully they'll do some dressage next year.
    Thanks for your comment on Nay Taryn and your boys looked gorgeous.
    Today we took Chatahn Estate Smooth Criminal, Champion WB yearling, no competition but good practice for him, he has been sold and is leaving for Geraldton.
    Chatahn Estate Lady Hawk,won Champion WB mare 4 and over and Champion ridden WB.

Well done to everyone, presentation was fab and the show well run thanks WAAHA.:))

7. Serenity

Serenity Well-known Member

aaawww thanks Wattle6180, shame about your camera lol I am hoping that Arnie got some good ones :)

8. Shakhaan

Shakhaan Well-known Member

There were only 2 Partbred senior mares in the program, but 3 in the class, Razzie's girl, K Fraser's Redline girl, and a grey, the grey got Reserve. Dunno about junior anglo classes, program is in my show box, in the tack room :p I didn't see them as I was getting Chilli ready.

ZaZa, photos are on FB **)

9. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Pretty sure she would have :D

10. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Some pics....

Razzie's pony....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The beautiful Chatahn Ladyhawke (congrats)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

A mare I stalk :eek:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LOVED this pony!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

lol wattle how did you get time to take Photos ?? all I saw you doing was baby cuddling :p

Cheers
    Lee

13. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

14. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

I didn't take many :p My daughter did .....and you didn't come say hi :(

PS...this thread had nowhere near enough pics :p

15. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

lol no sorry- smack me next time you see me... I was sitting in Billy-no-mates land, so we didnt have to walk to far from the car *#)

Lovely photos - keep them coming. **)

Cheers
    Lee
    oh ps..I really liked that little grey mare too

16. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Nah that's it from me lol......

17. Taryn

Taryn Well-known Member

Great pics wattle

18. wawa85

wawa85 Guest

Wendamar Nibbles owned by Shush Kingham. She is a gorgeous little filly, really nice temperament.

19. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

well my gorgeous ruby Highfield Ophellea did me so so proud today finalist in her warmblood class and cant believe only her 4th show undersaddle and res state champ ridden arab warmblood!! :D I think my little girl has a massive future ahead of her she has come so far in such a short time. The comp was amazing as well water works were turned on :D

Congrates to everyone over the weekend i def had a blast :))

20. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Thank you Taryn that is a lovely comment**) Congrats on your boys results x

Well I am one very proud Mum my boys had a good show and I am so proud of my girls who rode them brilliantly.:))

Party was a little tense but still managed to win 4 State Champs, 1x Reserve and 4 Finalists.

My beautiful boy Pembrooke Park Forever Wicked showed me today why I need to keep him he made me cry how beautifully he handled everything and came home with 3 State Champs, 1 Reserve and a couple of finalists. He also won Champion & High Point Dressage (Youth) with a lovely Prelim test!

Arab at Heart Congratulations you did a great job in both costume classes **) Thank you to your Mum as well for bringing the SS down it was a wonderful gesture and we appreciated it xx