Arab state champs :d

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Showtiime, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

I'm not on a computer so just sharing some lovely pictures a friend took:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have so many people to thank! Will post when I'm at a comp!

2. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

Well done everyone, some great results and lovely photos!
    Remaani, I could really take your pally home - just love him in every photo you ever put up from shows!

3. ArabAtHeart

ArabAtHeart Well-known Member

Welll I'm home and so tired!

I had a good day! I was meant to be in 6 classes today, but had to scrath from 3 of them.
    I got:
    Champ purebred shown by a youth
    Fianlist youth handler
    Champ Junior judging.

HUGE thankyou to Linnybear and Mr Fin for letting me show Shaque!

4. mysticmoondancer04

mysticmoondancer04 Well-known Member

Thanks :) I love him to. Your plaits looked really good. Yes he certainly has grown. Hoping he has stopped now and will start to fill out more lol. good to have him home

5. Pharazon

Pharazon New Member

Thank Fe, his plaits looked awesome, didn't think fake ones look so good. Yep he is pretty big, don't actually realize till your standing next to him. Sometime I forget how big he is cause we are so use to seeing him everyday.:))

6. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

Well I made 5 trips in 3 days to SEC to plait horses, and I must say congratulations to their owners! They all did well in their classes and looked fantastic!
    Sarah, biggest congrats to you with Kinga! He honestly looked amazing out there!

7. Fe

Fe Well-known Member

Thanks Ladies,

Yep he is huge Pharazon. I have not seen him for a few years. He is also very decieving with his height. Does not help I am a short ass..lol.

8. odway

odway Guest

Congratulations on your results :) That is one phenomenally clean tail - what's your secret?!

The effort that goes into prepping these horses for the States is just astounding, well done to all that went! Seems like there's lots of happy stockies tonight, well done guys!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2011
  9. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Thankyou very much Smiley - appreciated. :)
    He has however sold (sold yesty LOL) but is staying with me until Xmas time, will do one more show then he's on spell.
    I can't wait till his full sister is ready to be weaned then shown, she has some big (LOL) hoofs to fill! ;)

10. mysticmoondancer04

mysticmoondancer04 Well-known Member

Thanks :) No secret lol, started washing it every couple days about 2 weeks before the show lol, I just used Glo-white to wash it and gave it a second wash with Champion Tails stain remover **)

Bet you will be sad to see Music leave K but least he is going to a good home :) Your gonna have no horses left at this rate lol

11. HorseaGal

HorseaGal Active Member

Congratulations! But where are your photos Spok?? Can't wait to see them!

12. spok

spok New Member

I don't know how to put them up';'

13. erilyn

erilyn Well-known Member

A very big thank you and congratulations to all our competitors.:)):)):)):))

The weekend went off with only a few minor hitches, which I hope none of the competitors noticed (although you may have seen me running around like a hairy goat at times!!);).

The horses all looked amazing, and the judges were very impressed.

Onward now, to the AGM in early February, and the All Arabian in March.

If we can improve entries by just 15% on this show, we might even be able to get a 'AA' rating, and that would be amazing!!!!:D:D

14. eventingchild

eventingchild Well-known Member

King looks divine

15. go the horses

go the horses Active Member

Had an absolute blast showing Jems (Razzie) horses. All four of them. Which I am claiming to be mine now anyways. Well done to everyone!

16. SSAPH

SSAPH Well-known Member

Well what a long & busy weekend, with 4 horses being shown from Sundale Stud.

A big congratulations to the committee for organising a wonderful State Champs, we loved the new timetabled program, it made showing 4 horses in 38 classes over the weekend very easy.

Our results are below:
    Pembrooke Park Marquiss
    State Champion Ridden Purebred Stallion
    State Champion Open Purebred Show Hunter
    Reserve Champion Purebred Show Hunter ridden by an Amateur
    Reserve Champion Open Purebred Preliminary Dressage
    Finalist (=3) Open Purebred Novice Dressage

Gordon Park Evening
    State Champion Ridden ARP Mare
    State Champion Open Derivative Elementary Dressage
    Reserve State Champion Derivative shown by an Amateur
    Finalist Open Derivative Novice Dressage
    Finalist ARP Mare over 4yrs
    Finalist Derivative ridden by an Amateur
    Finalist Open Derivative BPH
    Finalist Open Derivative BPH ridden by an Amateur

Sundale Neptune +S
    State Champion Open Native Costume
    State Champion Open Show Costume
    State Champion Youth Show Costume
    State Champion Youth Native Costume
    Reserve Champion Anglo Gelding 4 yrs & over
    Reserve Champion Ridden Anglo Gelding
    Reserve Champion Derivative Show Hunter ridden by an Amateur
    Finalist Derivative Open Preliminary Dressage
    Finalist Derivative ridden by an Amateur
    Finalist Derivative ridden by a Youth 13yrs & under
    Finalist Derivative BPH ridden by a Youth
    Finalist Derivative BPH ridden by an Amateur

He also competed in 3 rider classes with the following results
    Reserve Champion Rider 25yrs & over
    Finalist Amateur Rider over 18 yrs
    Finalist Youth Rider 11yrs & under

Sundale Maa-Amani
    Reserve Champion Purebred Gelding 2yrs

It is a huge team effort getting 4 horses ready for the number of classes we do so a big thanks from me to Mel riding Ted for me in his ridden & dressage class, Jodi for making all the horses look fantastic before they go in the ring. Ashley for not only spending 2 very long days at the show, helping where ever she could but for also riding Ted so brillantly in the Youth classes, especially in the Costume classes where she had so much fun. And lastly to Mum , who again helps out tirelessly with all the horses at the show, but also for the marathon effort in getting Ted's new Native Costume finished for this show as 3 weeks ago it was not even started. The results speak for themselves in this class.

On top of that I am also so proud of my boy who not only endured multiple gear & rider changes often in events straight after each other during the show, but who looked after his 10yr old rider so well that she had a ball riding him in his classes and left the ring with a smile on her face after each class.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2011
  17. Eventer4Ever

Eventer4Ever Well-known Member

Hey guys,

What were the numbers like in the purebred stallion classes? One of the boy we bred.
    did quite well, just trying to figure out just 'how' well. Hahahaha

18. erilyn

erilyn Well-known Member

I also need to say thank you to my committee for all the help they put in before and during the show, and to Karen who was there, tirelessly supporting me throughout the whole weekend.

And finally, my volunteers, particularly those of you on Stockyard (I won't name you individually in case I forget someone in my sleep deprived ramblings), some of whom are members, but a couple of you who are not. Your help and support was very much appreciated. We hope you enjoyed yourself, saw Arabians in a new light, and we hope (please) to see you again.:)):)):))

19. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

Arabian stallion 4-6yrs had 6 entered
    Arabian stallion 7-11yrs had 3 entered
    Arabian stallion 12yrs over had 2 entered
    not sure if any scratchings coz didnt go watch the purebreds lol just going by program

20. Freestyle

Freestyle Well-known Member

Beautiful horses everyone!!