Arab state champs :d

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Showtiime, Oct 21, 2011.

1. stormie

stormie Well-known Member

who was the photographer in the indoor arena as i am looking for some pics with his ribbons on and didn't stop out side for photos

2. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Congrats all..some beautiful ponies there today. It was my first Arabian Show ever and my Sheldon won reserve 2 and 3 year old Arabian Gelding to his lovely big brother and was finalist in male arab deriv best trot, he received VERY nice comments form both judges:D Over the moon with how he handled the indoors and very grateful to my two awesome handlers, Mr Finn and Tycoon who showed him so beautifully:))

BIG congrats to the organisers:)) Our convoy all thought you did a great job and kept the show moving really well.

*I beleive there may be some photos.....wattle**)
    one from nag :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 7, 2011
  3. stormie

yeah wattle any pics of little Hero

4. erilyn

erilyn Well-known Member

Our usual official photographer - can't use her name for obvious reasons - was outdoors, but was also taking some inside, from up behind the ribbons, during the rainy periods of the day.:)*

5. stormie

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

photos thanks to Nag

6. nag

nag Well-known Member

awww there the poser no prob stormie i finks he cute :)

7. Murray

Murray Well-known Member Staff Member

A couple of photos and a short clip of the 7-11 year gelding class. Sorry about the quality of my 'el cheapo' cyber-shot camera.:)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[youtube2]Ej33Q658UMI[/youtube2]

cheers

8. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

thanks admin **)**)

and congrats to a couple of SY members so far this morning ! wwahhooo

Cheers
    Lee

9. stormie

he thinks he should be a model

10. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

yes...HUGE congrats ladies:D:)):)):)):))

11. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Popping in quickly to spill my results and CONGRATULATIONS to everyone!

Kinga aka LANARYN MAJESTIK took out State Champion Purebred Gelding 4-6 Years and absolutely stole my heart! It meant more to me then just the win. SO PROUD of him, he's always a champion to me!

I'm off now to relax in a hotel room and live it up! Photos when I return home!

12. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Congrats everyone on fantastic results! :)
    We had a very good day, long but good LOL.

Foxglove Montana Rayne (Welsh A/Arabian Pony filly):
    Finalist Classic Head Derivative female
    Finalist Classic Trot Derivative Female
    Reserve State Champion 2/3yo Arabian Pony Filly

Remaani Lodge Gold N Music
    Finalist Classic Trot Derivative Male (he trotted beautifully, no whoop de doos!)
    Reserve State Champion Classic Head Derivative Male
    Reserve State Champion Derivative Yearling Filly/Colt/Gelding - shown superbly by Anthony Geyteman. **)

The last class, Derivative Yearling Filly/Colt/Gelding was very anxious for me! LOL.
    The 2 Finalists (lovely horses :) ) were called up, i wasn't listening so seeing Music & Remaani Lodge Iced Gold (owned by SY member Kelly) left on the wall i figured they were unplaced.
    Then Music was called forward for Reserve State Champ & Chip, State Champ! :))
    Am very very happy - a fantastic moment.
    Massive congrats to Dawn & Kelly with Remaani Lodge Iced Gold. :)

Kelly's boy, Chip.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Remaani Lodge Gold N Music:

[​IMG]

Bottom pic thanks to Liz Shaw. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Foxglove Montana Rayne:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. spok

spok New Member

Had a fantastic day yesterday. My boy came home with Res Champ P/Bred Arab Geld 4 & over, finalist Arab Derv Show Horse and State Champ Ridden P/Bred Geld :)) Yahoo... and a big thanks to Merlin, she's awsome**)

15. Pepsea

Pepsea Gold Member

HUGE congrats to everyone so far! i saw quite a few stockies horses yesterday and today :D to many to name but they all looked great!
    i didnt watch all of todays i left to drive back home.
    it will be good to see more pics and hear results as everyone finishes up.

16. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

congrats Ladies ! keep the photos coming PLEASE ! :D

Cheers
    Lee

17. nag

nag Well-known Member

you were quite welcome for the pics remaani, i do have more of others

18. mysticmoondancer04

mysticmoondancer04 Well-known Member

Congratulations to everyone on there great results! There were alot of gorgeous horses and ponies there!

Well it was a long weekend, drove up Friday, was running late then got flat tyre, stuck in traffic, stuck in roadworks and then another flat tyre lol, Finally got there and washed my mare and got her plaited up. Had a great night catching up with friends

KINGSBURY MIRAGE (2 year old Arabian Pony colt)
    was with Noran Arabians who prepped and showed him for me. He placed STATE CHAMPION Arabian Pony Colt 2 & 3 Years!!! My heart just about stopped when they called his number. I was so pleased with him. Huge thank you to Noran Arabians for doing so well and looking after my boy. Now time for boot camp and sending him off to be broken in.

(Picture credit goes to Kylie Jones (Remaani) - all pics of my colt
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Being naughty!!!

MARAAHN EL SHAMAE (4 year old Arabian Pony Mare)
    placed Reserve Champion in Arabian Pony Mare 4 Years and over in a class of 6 I think. I was so excited. Huge thanks to Steve Muco for showing her, Agatha for plaiting her up and Angie for helping with her makeup and breeding such an outstanding mare! Shamae also got Finalist in her Classic Head and Trot classes.

(Picture Credit to Kylie Jones (Remaani)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Picture Credit Liz Shaw)
    [​IMG]

19. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

gee mysticmoondancer04 your colt looks tall in those pics !

Congrats **)

Cheers
    Lee

20. Fe

Fe Well-known Member

Emma, Love your boy. I plaited him up on friday. He is a decent size CG. I had to stand on a crate to plait him.

Lol I had one there to do and I had to stand on 2 milk crates to plait him and even then I could have gone with a bit more height..lol.