Arab state champs :d

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Showtiime, Oct 21, 2011.

1. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

I'm not going to make it this year, not even as a spectator,... my much loved father turns 80.**)

So....

Wishing everyone the best of a show next weekend & I look forward to seeing LOTS of pics- PLEASE !? :D

Cheers
    Lee

2. erilyn

erilyn Well-known Member

Anyone who takes photos - don't forget we'd love to feature some of those photos on the WAAHA website and in the member's newsletter. :)*

3. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

I don't know if I am showing now or not :( Will decide on Friday.

Erylin hopefully you get some nice photos for the website.

4. suga1624

suga1624 Well-known Member

yay cant wait for this show!!

Were taking:

arabika linkoln - purebred gelding 14 yrs old
    stardale cosmos allusion - purebred gelding 6 year old (i think)
    stardale glamouraas - purebred mare 4 years
    stardale jullien - purebred colt 2 years (first show)

Cant wait for this show! Saturday we are only in 3 classes, but sunday we are in like 20!! lol

5. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Looks like I"ll be scratching one :(. Won't know until closer to the day but will let the organisers know. A real shame, huge effort went into her :(.

I'll be taking some photo's, mostly of my own horses but I'll flick my camera other peoples way (non-professional manner, no money for photo's) if they want me to, I'll be there Sunday. Maybe Saturday.

6. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

I'll be there with Fanty Boy, just doing the halter this year, aiming for ridden next big show. **)

7. odway

odway Guest

Good luck guys! Not going this year (my first and only states was in 2009 and it was my most memorable show ever, happy to leave it at that!) - hope everyone's prep is going well and wishing all a smooth lead up, not long to go now!

8. kathyve

kathyve Active Member

Amandasmith

Do you still require help.... able to help on Saturday just let me know

Last edited: Oct 31, 2011
  9. erilyn

erilyn Well-known Member

Have PM'd you.

10. mistress72

mistress72 Active Member

Kathyv, I do hope if you are there you are going to come and say hello to the boys little sis? **)

11. suga1624

suga1624 Well-known Member

hey sarah, if you happen to spot me somewhere would you mind taking a few plz? only if you think about it :) thanks heaps

12. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Me too please Arnie@)@)@)
    Sheldon's "accessories" have just finished being made and ready to collect, mane has grown back enough to plait and he is looking AWESOME!! All shows should be this time of year;) So looking forward to this show, very excited about competing indoors and under a USA judge:)*

13. SSAPH

SSAPH Well-known Member

The Dressage draw is now available on the WAAHA website

14. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

I will be there..

OMG my first Arab show & im showing a Purebred Arab Stallion for the first time..:-O

Hope i can do him justice!!!!

15. erilyn

erilyn Well-known Member

One day to go....

On behalf of the organizing committee, we'd like to wish competitors all the best over the weekend.

To all our helpers, thank you for volunteering your time and expertise. Without you, we could not run the show.

Have a great show!:))

16. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

good luck to all going this weekend :) ill be there tomorrow so if anyone sees me come say hello coz i will probably be too stressed to be looking around hehehehehe

17. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

I'm finally home after spending the afternoon up at the SEC plaiting 5 ready for tomorrow. Will be back first thing to do the finishing touches on one.
    Good luck to everyone and if you see me make sure you say hi :)

18. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

5 all ready and plaited here too. Just tucking in to their dinners

19. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

My pony is plaited and rugged ready for tomorrow. I am not completely happy with how she is looking at the moment though :( Oh well will likely be her last Arab show for a while :)

20. odway

odway Guest

I know it's early, but any results yet??