Anzac breed show wowwwww

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by liver bird, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Cav

Cav Gold Member

2. shadow007

shadow007 Active Member

3. Charisn123

Charisn123 New Member

Programs for ANZAC extravaganza

OK.....coming.... :)

4. Janet

Janet Guest

5. Charisn123

Charisn123 New Member

Hi Janet you are up WAY too late!!!! I'm doing program and watching Aust Swimming Champs (my darling 8 y/o daughter will either Swim or Show Jump her way into the Olympics!!!....she reckons!!!)........wouldn't argue!!! #(

Whichever way....God forbid when she's a teenager!! :p

Will send it :)

Cheers
    Charis
    :))

6. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Hi Charis,

I would love a program to, b.thomas @ curtin.edu.au minus the spaces :) Thank you!

7. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Bayley hope you take Bundy as he is looking mint..Well he was last night..Hopefully his clip job came up ok..:S

8. Charisn123

Charisn123 New Member

More Age Classes and Supreme will be added if needed

Hi all @)

Please note that the Program for the ANZAC Show is not "Set in Concrete"

Pre-entries close on 17th April and if we get say....4 or 5 entries of a particular age in a Breed (e.g. Under 1yr); then a Class will be added to cater for that :)

Similarly, if a Breed which is currently listed for only Champion & Reserve Champion gets a reasonable number of Entries (i.e. more than 1 or 2!!!) then a Supreme Champion of Breed will also be held for that Breed.

Hope this helps :D

9. Dizzy_8

Dizzy_8 Well-known Member

IM GOING!!!

we are doign the ring 7 un-reg horse, and junior handler..

so this show is on the 26th of april am i correct?

10. Janet

Janet Guest

Arghhh the teenage years... they are **FUN** **) wait till she's 14 then you know you've got one...LOL

Havent received the program but no panic, when you get a minute.
    Cheers
    Janet

11. milo22

milo22 Active Member

:( OH I CAN'T MAKE IT TO THIS ONE GOING AWAY FOR LONG WEEKEND TO DENMARK.
    Sounds great tho have fun! :)

12. Charisn123

Charisn123 New Member

Thanks - lucky you

Thanks Milo - hope everyone has a good day........I'll be a nervous wreck......but hey........can I come to Denmark instead???? lol :)

Have fun - Denmark is gorgeous...... **)

13. Charisn123

Charisn123 New Member

Info on final amendments to Program for ANZAC All Breeds

Hi all - FYI below.......

Pre-entries close 17th April and if we get enough entries in any age/sex group (e.g. “bubs”) then additional classes will be created to cater for this (e.g. 1yr & U). Supreme will also be added to any Breed that currently doesn’t have it if there are enough Entries for the Breed (i.e. not just 1 or 2)

Final bits will be done ASAP and ABSOLUTELY LAST VERSION on line via Stockyard, Cavalletti & Perth HORSE.com in next few days. (I know, I know - I keep saying it - but THIS TIME........I MEAN IT!!!!! :mad:)

Pls Email me on charis@ieml.net for copy of Program before this.

Still looking for more Sponsors to offer things like: prizes, vouchers, products, services, subscriptions, sponsor a Class ($50 does whole Breed), things to raffle - can be horsey or non-horsey.........so if you can help, in any way PLEEEEEEEEZZZEEE let me know :)) Promo in Program, on Website, at Show + Trade Displays at Show for Sponsors also welcome!

Amendments will include:
    1. Alignment of promos and ads went "skew-wiff" when I pdf'd it - so that needs to be fixed up (looks like Magic Moment is part of CM Sporthorses gang! :) - originally that was all on one page for Lynwyn Park
    2. All Sponsors for various Classes still need to be added into Sponsors table re: Breed Classes for each ring - only done a couple so far. Plus some Sponsors Logos + Major Awards acknowledgements.

e.g. Westfield Park Arabians is kindly Sponsoring Junior and Youth Handler Classes, Thorne Park Pony Stud sponsoring Australian Riding Pony, Tallarook Park, Foxglove Welsh Stud, Ferndale Springs, Tyler Horse Transport + others still to be added.
    3. Australian Pony (APSB) needs to be included - will go in between Welsh Part Bred and Connemarra to be Judged in Ring 2 (see below for class numbers).
    4. A.O.R. Breed will have the words (not colour) deleted.

5. American Saddlebreds to be included in Ring 4 – after Standardbred and before Heavy Horse (see below for Class numbers)

6. Working Hunter – to be at least 4 years of age. Stallions can enter but contrary to ruling in Program which says Ponies 14hh and under MUST be ridden by rider under 18yrs – if this 14hh & Under is a Stallion, that rule does not apply. Minimum age of Rider on a Stallion MUST be as per relevant Breed Society Regs. If no Breed Society then rider must be 18 yrs or over on Stallion. Obviously Judges discretion will apply, as the situation where a 6’ tall, 130kg rider is atop a 12hh Stallion will obviously be unacceptable (re: Jumping phase).

7. T/B Gelding also has Class 129a – 9yrs and Over

8. Amanda Taylor from Tallarook Park will be the Judge for Ring 7 Breed Classes in the morning

9. Karen Starr will be the Judge for Working Hunter Ridden in the afternoon.

10. There will be a senior handler Class in each ring at ( c ) after Youth handler but NO Grand Champion Senior Handler Major Award.

11. Champion Hack is also eligible for run-off for Supreme Ridden, just forgot to write it in the “box” in this program.

12. Andalusian Part Bred will also have a Class for ‘Colt or Stallion any age’ to cater for “Australian Andalusians” which are not required to be Gelded by 2 years of age (see below for class numbers).

Andalusian Part Bred
    Best Presented

100a
    Colt 24 months & under

100b
    Colt or Stallion over 2 years

i.e. Australian Andalusian

101a
    Gelding 24 months and under

101b
    Gelding over 2 years

Champion & Reserve Male

Filly 2 yrs & under

Mare 3yrs & over

Champion & Reserve

Supreme

Australian Pony (reg.with APSB)

To be judged in Ring 2 - after Welsh Part Bred and Before Connemarra

Classes as follows:

281 - Best Presented

282 - Colt 3 & U

283 - Stallion 4 & Over

Champion & Reserve

284 - Filly 3 & U

285 - Mare 4 & U

Champion & Reserve

286 - Gelding 3 & U

287 - Gelding 4 & Over

Champion & Reserve

Supreme

American Saddlebred

To be judged in Ring 4 – after Standardbred and before Heavy Horse

Classes as follows:

288 - Best Presented

289 - Colt 3 & U

290 - Stallion 4 & Over

Champion & Reserve

291 - Filly 3 & U

292 - Mare 4 & U

Champion & Reserve

293 - Gelding 3 & U

294 - Gelding 4 & Over

Champion & Reserve

Supreme

If you have any questions please contact me via email or on 0420511147 or 0409893370

Cheers

Charis

14. Dashbabe

Dashbabe Well-known Member

Hold up, Im officially having a brain fry lol.
    Is there unnoficial riden?

I have a registered arab, but I dont have his papers, would I be able to compete in any ridden events with him?

15. Charisn123

Charisn123 New Member

Don't have to do Breed Classes to do ridden in avo

At the ANZAC EXTRAVAGANZA, you do have to have horse/pony registration papers to compete in Halter Sections in the morning. You do not have to have competed in these to enter Ridden in the afternoon. However, where required, you will need a height certificate.

Hope this helps

Cheers
    Charis :))

16. Dizzy_8

Dizzy_8 Well-known Member

:eek: first show!! i cant wait!!

everything is ordered, my brow band, my show bridle i so happy!!

just i hate forms....hmf..

17. standy surprise

standy surprise New Member

18. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Well i wont be showing at this show now:( was really looking forward to it...But my horse will still be there with a different handler..As i have a wedding to go to.

19. Charisn123

Charisn123 New Member

Half you're luck PINTO 1980......Shame......have a drink for me though and I'm sure you're horse will have a great time!!!! ;)