Anzac breed show wowwwww

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by liver bird, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

Oooo! Sounds good!

I love shows that are near by!

2. Twiggles

Twiggles Guest

Sounds great but this will clash with Orange Grove Gala Championship Day (I hear that they are bringing over eastern states judges like the old days). Would probably go to that.

Arylin it doesn't clash with Harvey, it is on the Saturday, this show is on the Sunday.

3. arylin

arylin Well-known Member

Sorry Twiggles but I think you will find that Harvey is on the Sunday due to the Saturday being Anzac day
    Check out the Harvey post
    http://www.stockyard.net/vbulletin/horse-showing-events/43665-harvey-ag-show.html

4. Fe

Fe Well-known Member

wow great program. I cant compete with any of mine as my MIL is the judge. Bugger...

5. Nae Nae

Nae Nae Well-known Member

DAMN IT lol i'll be home the day after.... #$&!&#$%#&&!^&^#*!).... but ohhh well will have to cross fingers something changes in my working world:(

6. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Looks like you have put a lot of work into this show Charis, and it doesn't matter what date you have it on you'll always clash with another event.

7. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Programme looks interesting. Confused by the lack of adult handler classes though as I thought they were fairly standard now - don't think I would qualify as a "youth" anymore :p

Oh well... horse show or dog show?... I know which one is easier :D

8. doofus

doofus Well-known Member

Looks like a great program- will have to take one of my kids along **)**)

9. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

I am hoping to go as strapper for my daughter...am donating MY pony to her for a few shows**)....especially as they have classes for her**) Will be funny being ina ring with all the BIG horsies:D

10. Twiggles

Twiggles Guest

The date must be wrong on Show Horse Council website because that says it is the saturday - Ag Shows usually are on Saturday so a bit confusing.

Shame it clashes, but thing will always clash no matter when you hold the show.

11. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

ooooh I might be on the plane with the SA judge...am flying back from SA friday...will have to pack bribes;)

although me thinks my pony will not be in their ring...lol

Last edited: Mar 10, 2009
  12. Mystique

Mystique Active Member

Looks like a great show are the entires out yet??? could some one e-mail me the program if its out :)

vixi_100@hotmail.com

cheers

13. arylin

arylin Well-known Member

I think that Harvey decided to change the date to the Sat arvo and Sunday due to Anzac Day.
    Your right and shows will always clash just damn hard when you really want to go to both and they are at opposite ends of the earth :D:D:D:D

14. Reigate

Reigate Well-known Member

Lol Goodie, the judges plane is on the Thursday! lol...........

15. MYTEE4EVA

MYTEE4EVA Active Member

Confused

Had the same thought on the program regarding a adult handler class???? The day looks like a big one.

16. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Bugger, ill be in Melb :( would love to have gone

oh well just have to buy more shoes...;)

17. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Ok, cross your fingers Molly will be ready for this one! She has made a huge improvement in the last 24 hours *crosses fingers even tighter*

Otherwise will take Paddy in the TB classes.

18. liver bird

liver bird Well-known Member

maybe spunky boy will follow u ther hehehe i hav a party the nite bfor so cant see myself wantin to be ther will stay in bed and sleep off the hangover*#)

19. Lucy11

Lucy11 Active Member

OOO OO me me!

Finally a Cleveland class yay!!! Hopefully will be taking my baby and I think Brenda will be taking quite a few of hers.

Really looking forward to it. Anyone else taking Clevelands??

20. trippa

trippa Well-known Member

noooooooo why is all the good shows on the same weekend and that same weekend i have to be at my aunties 50th grrr.lol