Anzac breed show wowwwww

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by liver bird, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Charisn123

Charisn123 New Member

See you in 4 lol

Only needs to be min of 4 years for Working Hunter!!!

Nearly there!!!! See you then!!! LOL @)

2. Lin

Lin Well-known Member

Heavens, Charis has been the epitome of accommodating and still there are people questioning the lack of this class or that. How disappointing. If I had been in Charis' shoes I would have finalised the program weeks ago and said stiff bickies to anyone who suggested further classes. The program is 43 pages long as it is!

Anyhoo, I'm hoping to put my entry in today so fingers crossed it arrives by tomorrow.

3. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

I agree Lin, program looks fantastic! Good job Charis you can never please everyone :)

4. Abes Mum

Abes Mum New Member

charis - just wanted to check i sent my entries y'day from a program printed week or so ago. i thought i read that you had updated classes - would this affect the class numbers. The program i had ,had Ring 1 - Helen Harris, Ring 2 kerrie wilson, Ring 3 Michelle Coburn, Ring 4 Emma Dunn, Ring 5 Nancy Wall Ring 6 Karen Woelms Ring 7 Adam Van Der Wal.
    if so my classes may be a little out.
    PS Great Program - thanks

5. Charisn123

Charisn123 New Member

Program finalised even 3 weeks ago

Hi Abe's Mum - ur fine :)

+ we will still accept Pre-entries in the post til about Wed next week due to Easter break and PO being closed.

You can enter on the day but it costs more.

Also an Under 8 Junior Handler Clas has been added and not in Program - adults MUST accompany the littlies in this Class. It is being held in ring 1 (only) and is Class Number 1.

ALSO to all those Friesian and Friesian Warmblod owners out there....I'm REALLY SORRY!!! :( There IS a Best Presented Class for both of those Breeds.....I just seem to have missed putting it in the Program :eek: They will both run as Class numbers which are the same as the 1st Class listed in those Breeds but BP will be (a) and next Class underneath will be (b)

Phew........

Cheers
    Charis

PS - thanks heaps for ur kind words Lin & others **)

6. Lin

Lin Well-known Member

Thanks Charis. I was going to send my entry yesterday from work but stupid me forgot my horse's rego papers and couldn't remember his number so I still have it. I was planning to ring you to see if you had a home address so that I could drop it around tonight or maybe over the weekend. But, judging on what you have written above, if I get it in the post today you will still accept it as a pre-Entry?

Thanks for clarifying the FW Best Presented. You must have opened my friend Jeannie's entry as she said she had entered the Best Presented even though there wasn't one as she was convinced it was an oversight. I'll let her know she was right. I'll have to add it to mine now as well.

7. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

I second that. You have done a fantastic job Charis, even calling when we sent Bundy's entry in :)* You can never please everyone, I think you have done such a fantastic job and am really looking forward to it!

8. Charisn123

Charisn123 New Member

LUV Ya's All!!!!!

Ta heaps everyone - I REALLY appreciate all the positive comments and encouragement - thanks SO much.

My darling 8 y/o daughter (Nikita) - who is entering both her ponies in the Show - has been a marvellous help and support. She is with me now and would like to say Hi.

This is going to be a marvellous show and I hope you all have a fun time:)* and I will see yu in the ring. My mum is under a lot of pressure confused and has done a fantactic job in everthing. Thanks heaps for helping her in everthing.I have a Arabian part bred and a Australin riding pony (there really cute).

Cheers**)
    Nikita

9. Nanna

Nanna Well-known Member

Well said Nikita

What a huge and fantastic job that has been done :)*

I will bring some chilled wine - so we can chill out at the end of the day :))
    Sorry just Mum!!!!!

I am busy packing lolly bags now ;)

10. Charisn123

Charisn123 New Member

Lolly bags YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Nanna it s Nikita here thanks heaps I am sure all the kids will love the lolly bags**).

I am looking forward to seeing you at the show;) I hope you have a fun time.

Cheers
    Nikita:)*:)*

11. Charisn123

Charisn123 New Member

Bumping*************

8 Sleeps to go!!!

12. WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D im sooooo excited :)

13. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

argghhh I'm sooooooooooo nervous... first ridden show on the pony

14. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

anyone know the rules for this regarding bridles ... what u can/can't use for a walk trot ring?

15. Charisn123

Charisn123 New Member

Good question!!!

I will ask a couple of my Guru friends!

16. I received the ravens oil today midas :D thanks a bunch!!! will be good to meet you at the show ;)

17. Serenity

Serenity Well-known Member

I am not really sure of the actual rules, but
    from a judges point of view, I dont really like to see horses in double bridles for the walk trot ring, a simple snaffle should be the go. JMO **)

18. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

hehe Glad you got it and it didn't get lost :p

Yeah come say hi!! will be good to meet you too!!

Thanks Serenity... I don't own a double bridle LOL don't think my horse would move with all that metal in his mouth hehe:p

19. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

ohhh....and will anyone be there on the day that can do a nice running braid in my ponies mane.... I will pay u with umm...what ever u want money, chocolate, wine???

20. Charisn123

Charisn123 New Member

Me too!!!!!

Ditto!!!!!!******************

Have 3 ponies (daughter's ponies there) + running around like "headless chook" anyway I'm sure.....

I'm open to any Bribe you may want!!!! :D