Anyone want a helper for the royal?

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by bubblez, Jun 18, 2008.

1. bubblez

bubblez Well-known Member

Heya guys, I have never been to the royal for horsey stuff, and I was just wondering whether anyone would like a helper for the day or maybe a couple of days? Im not really knowledgeable about show prep an stuff but am an avid learner and Im good at carrying thingd and fetching food and drink and stuff hehhe :)
    I would just like to know what the experience is to prepare for something like this?
    Im not expecting payment or anything like that and can ahve my own transport and all :) Early mornings dont worry me either!
    Id especially like to work with someone who is showing standys!!! :)
    Thanks guys :)

2. Sherri69

Sherri69 Well-known Member

I'm sure there are heaps for people that will want to steal you

Last edited: Jun 18, 2008
  3. bubblez

ooo steal me!!! :)
    I dont mind coming out beforehand either like in the next couple of months to get to know people ect :) and help with preprep...
    I have no idea so I would love to learn!
    Plus I have reverted back to my social phobia and when I leave my retreat at the end of the week they said that Ive gotta get back out and start meeting new poeple...
    so I figured best to incorporate my fav thing in life the ponies :D

4. Tallarook

Tallarook Well-known Member

Well im going for 5 days, if you ever want to come out and help us at shows we always take a tribe full and could do with a helper if your keen.

Cheers

5. HORSEY_CHICK_X

HORSEY_CHICK_X New Member

YESS, we would LOVE someone to help, we have a standy and are showing on the 3rd of october (my birthday) & would loveeeeee help as its our first ever royal :) PM me if your interested :)

& btw if anyone can plait really well, we reallyyyy need someone to plait up for us :p

Last edited: Jun 18, 2008
  6. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

I will let you know Bubblez..

Depends if i have any spare passes...Otherwise you may have to pay your way in..

This will be on the Pinto day which is Wednesday.

7. bubblez

i dont mind paying my way in (unles ima there every day lol)
    im dying to goto the standy classes and the pinto classes so will prolly be there no matter what
    omg people want me to help yay!!!

8. Spider n Toby

Spider n Toby Gold Member

hehe Geez, Your brave!

I'm sure you will be snapped up in no time!

9. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Ok Bubblez..if you are ok to pay your way in you are more than welcome to come in and give us a hand...

If you are able to pre purchase a ticket b4 the Wednesday that will be much easier to get you in the morning b4 the actual main gates open..

When it gets a tad closer will give you mobile number etc and come the morning you can let me know you there and ill come up..**)

that make any sense...lol*#)

10. bubblez

yay!!! *bounces*

and if anyone else wants me for the other days let me know :D