Anyone know this horse?

Discussion in 'Horse Racing' started by skiddlez, Apr 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nag

nag Well-known Member

i'm with you brucey and keeping my opinions to myself, what corner is it

2. Jumping Bean

Jumping Bean Well-known Member

All welcome to my corner hehe, I have pine o'cleen for the germs!

Ummmm arrrrr I have no emails Brucey, who are you chatting to hehe!

That's ok, I sent a lovey dovey text message that was meant for my OH to a very wrong person once :eek: that was embarassing lol. I am still reminded of it hehe.

3. Bon & Ted

Bon & Ted Guest

Sara, do you have a job?

I only ask because I recall you saying that you were having a lot of troubles finding a job. Plus you seem to be on Stockies all day, unless you have an office job...

How on earth are you going to support this horse on no income?

I don't know what you pay in agistment but feet every 4 weeks - $100, hard feed + Hay every week is going to be a MASSIVE expense.

The Dole simply won't cover the cost unfortunately.

4. Roe

Roe Banned

I thought the post was about a horse and it was asking if anyone knew anything about. I really think people need to get back to the topic.

What she does for a job was not in question and really what has it got to do with you or me and has nothing about the topic at hand.....

Picking on this young lady is pathetic and has really been over done. I really think it needs to stop because everyone is sooo very much over it. Lets not forget what it is doing to the young lady.

If you do something you do it cos your kind and that in no way gives you bI..hing rights.

5. Talullah

Talullah Well-known Member

I managed fine when I was studying and getting centrelink payments :)

6. Talullah

Couldn't have said it better myself Roe :)

7. Gemgem

Gemgem Well-known Member

I think people are just concerned about the safety of the rider and horse and righty so. If you go back and read some of Svas other posts then you might understand why people are getting so frustrated.

8. Jumping Bean

Jumping Bean Well-known Member

*JB wonders who Brucey was emailing* I am getting alot of spam atm (better renew my norton subscription, oops) but nothing from you :(

Hang on I'll try emailing you!

9. skiddlez

skiddlez Gold Member

OK if you want to know i have my own little private job doing stuff for private companies... like designing them business cards and flyers to suit there needs.... i acctully have a customer at this point, she does tarot cards and readings and reiki and all that other stuff she even does theraputic massages. And yes im getting paid for it and i agree with Tal, she does fine on centrelink payments and so do i....

10. Talullah

Did fine :p I have more trouble now that I have 2 jobs then I did on Centrelink coz I buy too much now lol

11. skiddlez

skiddlez Gold Member

hahah its a habbit that you have to restrict.... its hard.... but hopefully i might be a waitess at a pub so....

12. izzy2512

izzy2512 Gold Member

Haha we're ( teenagers) not all bad, just some people shame the name!

"come on mod's boot me of stockies..... i think i would rather be pleased."

Come on Sara, is that not a cry for attention? You can leave stockyard yourself. Plenty of advice has been given, I think you lash out at people who give you sound advice because you know it's right but you don't want to hear it. I hope no one gets hurt in the process of rehoming the horse, I'm sure OG will over see that it goes as smooth as it can. Wish you the best of luck

13. Talullah

I think no matter what money you do or do not have, you always find a way to provide for you four legged friends. I always put my animals first, not just my horse, but all my other animals too.

They are what keep me sane :)**)

14. skiddlez

skiddlez Gold Member

well simply for the owner pretty much lying to me that bear was only a lease that has hurt me horsie ego and i wont be going bak to horses

15. Talullah

I think we should all just leave it be now and get on with living our own lives and not butting into somebody elses

16. Teddie1980

Teddie1980 Well-known Member

What, i thought you owned bear?:confused:

17. Bon & Ted

Bon & Ted Guest

No need to get nasty I was just asking!!

It's understandable to live off centrelink if you are a student, mother, or unable to work for some reason. But bludging off hardworking taxpayers when you are giving nothing in return (ie studying) is just plain selfish. There is NO reason in WA not to have a job. Fine some people find it difficult to work within school hours etc, but you are not a student nor are you a mother. If you are making money from design etc. then why are you still on centrelink payments?

Go out to work full time and earn an honest living, even just for a month and you will see how much the tax hurts. Then tell me that you are able to speak to a Dole bludger without holding some form of resentment.

People are only concerned for the welfare of the horse as you in the past have had to sell your horse due to finances, and seem unwilling to get veterinary help for the horse you were leasing.

At least in this case there will be an experienced owner keeping an eye on you. If Bear was my horse that you were leasing I would already be taking legal action for leasing him on and denying him medical attention.

Vent over.

18. pso

pso Gold Member

Good luck sara...A job is a good start...Hope it isnt a 'cashie' tho....Centerlink is a bit funny about that!;)

I could never live off centerlink...hats off to those that can....:)))

19. Ozzies_Girl

Ozzies_Girl Well-known Member

Geeze, things have gotten messy huh? I've lost track of who owns bear now *#) I own the Aileron, the horse this threads about. I also saw the last 'incident' that sarah had with bear, yes he was to green to go out, but the whole reason it couldn't be controlled was simply that bear is too strong of a horse for Sarah. Aileron is a very placid boy who was regularly ridden out by the trainers owner, he is a lovely quiet boy and if I wasn't 100% on that I would have never offered him. Either way, now my OH is furious that this thread was started as we never wanted the trainers details brought up so he's cracking it and refusing to get rid of the horse anyway. So there, problem solved.

20. skiddlez

skiddlez Gold Member

Sorry about this gettingout of hand trish

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.