Anyone know of a show on the 28/29th June?

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Moondust, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Moondust

Moondust Well-known Member

So just when i finish my uni exams for the semester... there seems to be a dry spell of shows (well that i know of)!!!!!!!!!!!! boooooooo!!!!
    I cant wait to get out and about again... so any shows on the weekend of the 28th/29th?
    :)

2. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Hey Ren,

Any shows on that week end YES!!

Wanneroo Adult Equestrian Club are holding an encouragement Hacking & Dressage day so hope you are coming along on the 29th!

Link is on the calendar page.

Cheers

Gretchen

3. Moondust

ooohh thanks itspartytime. yeah tat seems like a possibility. would be good to see how jai goes in dressage for the eventing hes going to be doing.
    is there measuring that day too?

4. Its Party Time

No measuring Ren as we have measuring this Sunday at the Pony Club show.
    Tests available for the dressage are Prep 1, 1.1 & 2.1

See you there:D

5. benben

benben Well-known Member

on the 29th is the training day at murray for xcountry and show jumoing

6. Moondust

Murrays a bit far for me (swan valley). thanks anyway.

Although itspartytime i wouldnt know if i should give the novice test a go? Ive never done one, not sure if ready with the big boy. Maybe prep one will be a good warmup. Will you be attending with ur pretty boy?

7. Its Party Time

I will be there but due to our lack of helpers I will be horseless! Party will
    get a sleep in. Would of liked to do a dressage test or two but maybe next time.
    Maybe you could do the Prep 1 & the Prelim 1.1 You just need to nominate your first test as the competitive one.
    Numbers won't be huge so it would be a great day for anyone to bring down their horse and have a fun day. Plaiting isn't compulsary but is encouraged.
    Should be a great day without all the stress. **)

8. morris

morris Active Member

Will there be no plait hacking?! That would be wonderful!:)
    Is there jumping?

9. Its Party Time

Hi Morris,

Plaiting is not compulsory but going on experience most will plait. Judges will be advised that it is an encouragement day!
    No jumping this show only hacking and dressage**)

10. morris

morris Active Member

I think I'm coming...will try a dressage test if I've got the nerve! Otherwise in the hacking, on possibly the only unplaited horse there. :)