Another coat one... but...

Discussion in 'Feeding Horses' started by JessiTrist, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

She looks great in the new pikkies**)

2. JessiTrist

JessiTrist Well-known Member

thanks goodie, she is changing colour everyday, and growing too! 14.1hh already! but she is still a little porker, only on a handful of feed once a day, and she gets taken for a 15 min walk every day

3. brookesminis

brookesminis New Member

Do you think it would be OK to feed Equilibrium and Livamol, or is it the same kind of stuff?

4. retroremedy

retroremedy Well-known Member

One or the other but best not to use both.....have a look at the composition of Equilibrium and then Livamol and you will see some of the key ingredients are identical eg. copper (most likely from sulfate source), iodine etc, etc... It would be doubling up! Hope that helps! :)

5. rica

rica Well-known Member

Hey retro doesn't livamol induce weight gain? That to me is now a valid question as I have been feeding my boys livamol and they look magnificent(one has been hard to keep the weight on) and I was thinking it was the livamol helping with the weight??????

6. retroremedy

retroremedy Well-known Member

Yep, Rica it would no doubt add a few good calories! :)

7. rica

rica Well-known Member

Livamol

I am in love with the stuff (well my horses are eating wise). At the begining of this thread I thought weight gain was a bit of an issue that is why I said livamol has worked wonders with my horses but maybe not a good idea if weight is an issue. I can not sing its praises any more than I already have (to every one I know tee hee) good to know for sure the livamol is giving them a boost as I am definately keeping them on it! They do look magnificent (if I must say so myself) lol! Thanks retro!

8. palmlodgepaints

palmlodgepaints New Member

I agree with Caroline.

Please leave the Jurocyl alone. Stick with the other ideas, anything that is not injectible you should be pretty safe with.